Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Offering players like him a fucking contract sums up modern day Tottenham Hotspur :avbhumph:

I can understand. Less work for this bloke here.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-08-at-07.10.47.jpg

Not someone I'm going to miss, TBH, and I didn't mind him as much as some on here. However, once a player wants out, then I want them on the next bus/train/boat/plane out of here.

Just hurry up and go, worse player than Trippier at 8 times the price.

Respect to him for playing for the team when his brother passed away but he’s never convinced me he belongs at this level. I don’t get the sense that he has any real feeling for the club either.

Just hurry up and go, worse player than Trippier at 8 times the price.

Respect to him for playing for the team when his brother passed away but he’s never convinced me he belongs at this level. I don’t get the sense that he has any real feeling for the club either.
He’s a self-confessed gooner - probably a double agent too

I’d love to know how he made it as an elite level footballer. He simply makes way to many mistakes when under pressure. How nobody spotted this years ago is beyond me.

Trippier is, was and always will be a better footballer IMO. Will be glad to see the back of Serge...come to think of it, if all the French speakers with the exception of Hugo fucked off, I wouldn't be too bothered tbh.

As for right back, I think Doherty will end up a good signing, very quickly added to the scapegoat list in a fucked up season

Tanganga is not a right back and his presence there, along with Foyth before him just highlight our limitations under ENIC, square pegs in round holes because they don't want to fucking spend any money.

Invest in the fucking side.

It’s funny to read the beginning of this thread. There were such high expectations for Serge with many saying how he was Supposedly a much better footballer than Walker.
Sadly that was far from the reality. Won’t miss him.

what a result! overstayed his welcome by at least 2 years, in actual fact he should never have been welcome in the first place the liability! absolute dream to come up against players like this in the future 🤡 ta ta you mug.

Back
Top Bottom