Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
I would be happy to see either Poch or Conte as they are the only top class managers in the running not sure Ten Hag would improve our hopeless defence and the likes of Potter really gives me the fear

I've been retired for a few months now, but when I was working (in a job that required thinking/planning etc) I found that if I took a small break it would give me time to unscramble my head, sort things out and return with good ideas.
It was energising. Hopefully this works for Poch too.

Last edited:
Logic comes into play imo. Poch will come home imo and finish the job of winning us an important title. If he thinks psg is a circus then whats real madrid ? Poch is one of us and a humble man imo. His family are in london He doesnt buy into these artificial boyband clubs. Hes coming home imo and i think all will be revealed next week. Then we can push on in rebuilding but we must be patient. Levy fucked up. Put it this way and no disrespect appointing eddie howe will not get fans to renew. Im hoping poch comes home.

I've been retired for a few months now, but when I was working (in a job that required thinking/planning etc) I found that if I took a small break it would give me time to unscramble my head, sort things out and return with good ideas.
It was energising. Hopefully this works for Poch too.
Not only that but if Poch does come back he would come back under his own terms too.

Poch made several public complaints towards the end - how he’s only a coach with no say in player acquisitions, the need for investment to rebuild etc.

If he comes back the balance of power should be more even between him and Levy.

I know some on here keep mentioning he’s no good at signing players, and while I don’t dent he has made some mistakes, he did also bring in Son, Toby and Wanyama.

Respect, respect , respect

Well I think he showed very little of that to us, so glad he is gone and hope he fails spectacularly at Roma
Eh, he tried his best. He's just a miserable bastard who has lost his magic touch.

In the same way that George Graham was just a brief curiosity who ultimately meant nothing good or bad for the club, that's how I feel about Jose. It happened, didn't work out, it will be barely memorable before we know it.

Or Eddie Howe 😳
Head Coach What GIF by Bristol City FC

That 'two years' part made me raise an eyebrow, but it does seem that the initial 18 month contract in fact has an additional one year option.

I'm assuming this is much like the year extension Ajax was able to trigger with Ten Hag.
It’d probably be cheaper to buy ten hag out of his contract compared to the prices being bandied about how much poch would cost

Hugely successful playing career, international manager and 400+ premier league games managed......

ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only Mark Hughes - Tuesday @ 11am.

Back
Top Bottom