Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always had a doubt about his attitude, he seems a bit like the trouble maker type of a player. Hopefully we bring in a RB who can fucking pass the ball without looking like a horse tripping over a beach ball.

The fooking audacity of this c*nt to make it seem like he’s the one who initiated the need to leave. The entire supporters wanted him out since ‘19. The amount of penalties he has caused, the amount of points we have dropped due to this c*nt.

good fcking riddance.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I wanted to disagree with this post, because there's nothing I'd like more than the door giving him a hefty whack on his way out. He was no better than Trippier at the back and his crossing ablity was nothing like as good.

Worryingly, I cannot see a talented replacement in our current squad, but I'm still happy to see the back of him.

Petit SG may want him back but it seems the fans don't:

The article is behind a paywall. Can anyone copy and paste it?

Some of the comments:
I'm kidding for his words, but also that the PSG would be able to take it back is there, the Parisians would pass for complete pigeons (given his liabilities)

Le bobet du village

A carthorse

Aurier back to PSG? If that's the case, I won't watch any of this team's games anymore, and this club will no longer exist in my eyes.

okay. hahahaha! the mere fact that he mentions the psg as a possible destination after what he has done should be enough to shut it down for good.

he has accumulated mistakes and big ones in addition .. we all make mistakes but we do not redo our education at his age .. he has no brain and that cannot be bought

Majority of other posts are either "No, thanks!" or "Is this a wind-up?"

Will be glad to see the back of him and hopefully it creates a domino-effect of others leaving. Just so sick and tired of some of these deadwood players
Always had a doubt about his attitude, he seems a bit like the trouble maker type of a player. Hopefully we bring in a RB who can fucking pass the ball without looking like a horse tripping over a beach ball.
The fooking audacity of this c*nt to make it seem like he’s the one who initiated the need to leave. The entire supporters wanted him out since ‘19. The amount of penalties he has caused, the amount of points we have dropped due to this c*nt.

good fcking riddance.
Weirdly, he comes across as a much nicer/better person OFF the pitch, than on it!
Does a lot of charity work back home, and seems relatively articulate... Has shades (no pun intended) of Adebayor about him...

And when he loses possession on the halfway line immediately sprints back to regain it instead of just jogging back with no fucks being given!

On my not bothered if he stays or goes list but the ones that will go are the ones that not only want to go but are still saleable as their reputation is intact. Aurier fits the bill and hope his replacement is more reliable.

Guess we’ll just have to get used to seeing Doherty and Tanganga as our right backs next season.

I think it depends on who our manager is.

I can't see Tanganga playing RB for us if Conte comes in or Poch. He doesn't really seem like a fit if Ten Hag comes.

I think it is almost certain that we buy a new RB to come in as our starter. Maybe if it is Conte he would keep Doherty as a first choice RB, but then we would still need a back-up unless he is doing something crazy like moving Stevie B there which I doubt.

Back
Top Bottom