Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me the damage is already done. I blame Kane for the dreadful performance against Villa that stopped us getting in Europa League. I watched the final match of the season and had to go out before half time. Could not be bothered to record the match and just continued watching when I returned and to this day not bothered to watch his goal. I was pleased we won but was not excited with the result.
When I watched England the other night I would normally want any Spurs player to score but as he no longer wants to play for Spurs then I was pleased he failed to score.
If he is to stay, he needs to come out with some positive statement for me to like him again.

For me the damage is already done. I blame Kane for the dreadful performance against Villa that stopped us getting in Europa League. I watched the final match of the season and had to go out before half time. Could not be bothered to record the match and just continued watching when I returned and to this day not bothered to watch his goal. I was pleased we won but was not excited with the result.
When I watched England the other night I would normally want any Spurs player to score but as he no longer wants to play for Spurs then I was pleased he failed to score.
If he is to stay, he needs to come out with some positive statement for me to like him again.
Kane is the least of my concerns next season, but IMO it's easier to rebuild this team around Kane rather than use Kane money to rebuild the squad.

Totally understand this stance.

Ederson
Shaw Dias Stones Cancelo
De Bruyne Fernandes Gundogan
Son Kane Salah

You have to find a place for Kante somehow, but I'm not sure who you kick off, and Emiliano Martinez should beat out Ederson, but other than that tough to disagree with.

He's right. What's the fucking point? People want to believe a nice lie rather than a brutal truth, and I don't blame him for wanting to leave anymore. One bit.

0e03a8d6e9ca09bd47ec1be0c627453b.jpg

Can’t say he was robbed. Team success matters. Kane didn’t really make his teammates better this year.

Let’s not ignore how many times Kane had a counter and held onto the ball too long. Or tried to do too much. I can’t blame him but it hurts his teammates confidence when they see he doesn’t trust them.

Absolutely ridiculous that he didn't win the award going away.

Shows once again how silly awards are and how often they fuck it up.

Back
Top Bottom