Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is obviously nonsense. We havnt done business since the Arnesen debacle and Levy knows he will be hounded out of the club if it happens

I think Levy has already shown multiple times that he doesn't give a shit about the fans.

I don't think it will happen but with Levy in charge I think it is certainly possible.

I think Levy has already shown multiple times that he doesn't give a shit about the fans.

I don't think it will happen but with Levy in charge I think it is certainly possible.

He doesn't give a shit about the fans, but he gives 'just enough' of a shit to not do business with Chelsea (see Modric as prime example).

His house would get burnt down if he sold Kane to Chelsea ffs. I just don't see it.

IF that happens, which it won't, some blame needs to go to Kane too. He can force his way to City or even Man U over Chelsea if it came to it.

That said, I think it's all BS. If Kane is leaving, it's not Chelsea.

IF that happens, which it won't, some blame needs to go to Kane too. He can force his way to City or even Man U over Chelsea if it came to it.

Why? If I was a player, I would choose Chelsea all day long vs Utd (currently)

Why? If I was a player, I would choose Chelsea all day long vs Utd (currently)

Other than London, I wouldn't. I guess I can see Tuchel being a draw over Ole, but it's Chelsea, how long is a manger going to last?

United will also make you a bigger international superstar than Chelsea, it's a bigger international brand. And for legacy purposes a move to United will not have much negative impact on his brand, but a move to a London rival will have some, all things being equal.

The real answer here is to just go to City as that will basically guarantee a couple trophies.

Yep Kane destroys his legacy here with a move to Chelsea - I would imagine he does care somewhat about preserving that.

Surely he must also just hate them as a club anyway having been at Spurs so long, played in the "Battle of the Bridge" etc.

Lastly, yes they won a CL but I can't see them outdoing City over the course of a season in the league so no Prem title if he goes there.

City or bust for him I think.

United should tarnish his legacy as well because he if goes to United now it shows that he has zero ambition or desire for trophies and is only leaving for a change of scenery and/or money.

There is no way he can say with a straight face that United under Ole and how they have been run recently gives him a good chance to win trophies, especially not the big ones.

United should tarnish his legacy as well because he if goes to United now it shows that he has zero ambition or desire for trophies and is only leaving for a change of scenery and/or money.

There is no way he can say with a straight face that United under Ole and how they have been run recently gives him a good chance to win trophies, especially not the big ones.

Not sure I agree with that but let's not just talk of this as anything other than glory hunting.

If he wants out and it's on our terms then fcuk him.

The clubs don't do business. Its the only time Levy actually turned down more money(Modric) FFS amazed they can still get reactions off this level click bait.
Know that for definite do we?

I don't think this is generating a reaction as much as it is: we comment on everything as we wait in desperate hope of something positive or just something happening at this raidly declining club.

Other than London, I wouldn't. I guess I can see Tuchel being a draw over Ole, but it's Chelsea, how long is a manger going to last?

United will also make you a bigger international superstar than Chelsea, it's a bigger international brand. And for legacy purposes a move to United will not have much negative impact on his brand, but a move to a London rival will have some, all things being equal.

The real answer here is to just go to City as that will basically guarantee a couple trophies.
Chelsea guarantees trophies too, far more so than Utd

matter there will be a new manager in 18 months but Kane is gonna back himself to be first choice no matter who is their boss. Also means staying in London, with three kids I imagine an extended family network is a big thing when you are away from home 2-3 nights per week

matter there will be a new manager in 18 months but Kane is gonna back himself to be first choice no matter who is their boss. Also means staying in London, with three kids I imagine an extended family network is a big thing when you are away from home 2-3 nights per week
Pretty irrelevant as we won’t sell to Chelsea so…

He earns £200,000 every seven days, not sure childcare is going to be the sticking point somehow.

Back
Top Bottom