Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He does look well there. Good to see. Wonder how good his Italian actually is? He still sounds like a Geordie speaking it!

Incredible human.

Somehow he keeps going and that is a credit to him and his loved ones.

If he were a footballer today he would be worth 150 million pounds.

Absolutely was Dembele and Eriksen and Alli (at his best) in one.

He's got himself a little fan

Nostalgic. The first football tournament that I remember. The sun was always shining that summer, three lions was always on the radio, England were outplaying teams with two Spurs players at the heart of it. Its a shame its been 25 years and thats still the most memorable tournament of my life.

Everything from 2004 onwards was instantly forgettable. The "Golden Generation" served up a pile of crap for 15 years on the international stage.

Nostalgic. The first football tournament that I remember. The sun was always shining that summer, three lions was always on the radio, England were outplaying teams with two Spurs players at the heart of it. Its a shame its been 25 years and thats still the most memorable tournament of my life.

Everything from 2004 onwards was instantly forgettable. The "Golden Generation" served up a pile of crap for 15 years on the international stage.

Animated GIF

He claims it was his idea. Bless- probably doesn’t even know there were great footballers back then.

(Also, a bit worrying when that’s seen as a good idea? At least Gazza was ‘on trend’ when he did it).
Nothing is more on trend than the 90s right now. Walk past a secondary school and they all have the same terrible haircuts we had as kids. Jeans are baggy again too.

The plus to the 90s revival is lots of good jungle tracks are coming out.

I had a Gazza bowl cut when I was 10 lol.

Back
Top Bottom