Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's staying. We're bringing in Fonseca cause he's gonna work with shit like him and Dier.
I doubt that's true.

I think the players Paratici and Fonseca are tasked to build around are the new young guys since summer 2019 who haven't really gotten firing (Ndombele, Lo Celso, Sessegnon, Bergwijn, Reguilon), Sonny if he signs up long term, to develop and promote Skipp and any other youth that comes through, and then whatever might come in return for Kane.

If Levy hadn't given up on the dross, Mourinho would still be here. There's gonna be squad turnover.

I doubt that's true.

I think the players Paratici and Fonseca are tasked to build around are the new young guys since summer 2019 who haven't really gotten firing (Ndombele, Lo Celso, Sessegnon, Bergwijn, Reguilon), Sonny if he signs up long term, to develop and promote Skipp and any other youth that comes through, and then whatever might come in return for Kane.

If Levy hadn't given up on the dross, Mourinho would still be here. There's gonna be squad turnover.

I would say if Mourinho were still here he would want alot of these type of players out. He gave up on Winks and Dele last season. I find it fully believable that Levy still believes these are Champions League final level players.

I would say if Mourinho were still here he would want alot of these type of players out. He gave up on Winks and Dele last season. I find it fully believable that Levy still believes these are Champions League final level players.
We’ll see. God knows he’ll want too much money for them, but I anticipate Paratici has been brought in to oversee a lot of movement, albeit at a scandalous overall net spend level.

It's sad to see given that he was quite promising early on in his Spurs career. But who's doing the "linked with" rumours for him? First the £40m move to Man City had me thinking humanity was inherently evil and then the Man Utd one made me check whether some mind altering substance was being hidden in my Weetabix.

Harry you need to have a word with your agent son. He's not making any effort at all with his transfer leaks.

I don't get all the hate for Winks,

Look, the guy is an average Premier league player who was over hyped when he burst onto the scene, somehow got an England call up (probably because England doesn't produce many water carrier type players) He would probably stand out as half decent at a side like Burnley or Palace.
He isn't and never has been good enough for a top 4 side.

We keep him because our owners are cunts, it's not his fault the owners are clueless and its not as if the lad doesn't put the effort in, he's just limited.

As with everything at Spurs, the owners and their total lack of ambition are the fucking problem

I don't think he is a limited player the problem for me is Poch moved him to be a DM, and he is not a DM he just is not strong enough or sense's where the danger is

He’s not strong enough period - he’s a dud
Yeah I think that's ways been a huge issue with Winks, he still looks like one of the youth squad in the sense he always looks a boy amongst men.

I thought he would've tried to bulk up when he took that ankle injury a few years back, but that also affected his game.

Back
Top Bottom