Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
Little surprise we are in this situation, consider our lack of funds. We can only hire a coach that coaches players we give him, without noisy demand for new players. Maybe a little like Poch we first hired. Will give Paulo my support
Spot on. This is exactly what I've been thinking.
I was pretty uninspired by Poch's arrival when it happened as it was only about 5/6 months after Sherwood did one on him at Christmas in a 3-2 comeback from 2-0 down.
We are where we are for various reasons. Given all that we still ended up only a handful of points off of top 4 and lost a cup final to arguably the best domestic team in Europe by a single goal.
I know, I'm clutching.
If it is going to be Fonzie then I'm prepared to get behind him and show my support, it's not his fault Levy has let our club slide the way he has. I'm a glass half full type of person which I really shouldn't be as I've been in a toxic relationship with Spurs for as long as I can remember, from 1972 to be exact, when my old man took me to the training ground when I was 4.
The next 12 months will be crucial to our future.
Its so important for the board to get this right. I think a DOF is a positive start as long as Levy doesn't interfere too much.
We need to get business sorted early in the transfer market also. Otherwise we will be looking in the bargain bins on the last day of the window again.
Levy has gone from being lauded by the press and even other teams fans when he delivered the stadium to a laughing stock in just a couple of seasons. The only thing we have managed to do is keep on top of the Goons, just. That just shows you what a shit show they have become also.
All we can do is enjoy the Euros and hope that behind the scenes our club pulls its fuckin finger out in preparation for the new season.
:avbpray:

Spot on. This is exactly what I've been thinking.
I was pretty uninspired by Poch's arrival when it happened as it was only about 5/6 months after Sherwood did one on him at Christmas in a 3-2 comeback from 2-0 down.
We are where we are for various reasons. Given all that we still ended up only a handful of points off of top 4 and lost a cup final to arguably the best domestic team in Europe by a single goal.
I know, I'm clutching.
If it is going to be Fonzie then I'm prepared to get behind him and show my support, it's not his fault Levy has let our club slide the way he has. I'm a glass half full type of person which I really shouldn't be as I've been in a toxic relationship with Spurs for as long as I can remember, from 1972 to be exact, when my old man took me to the training ground when I was 4.
The next 12 months will be crucial to our future.
Its so important for the board to get this right. I think a DOF is a positive start as long as Levy doesn't interfere too much.
We need to get business sorted early in the transfer market also. Otherwise we will be looking in the bargain bins on the last day of the window again.
Levy has gone from being lauded by the press and even other teams fans when he delivered the stadium to a laughing stock in just a couple of seasons. The only thing we have managed to do is keep on top of the Goons, just. That just shows you what a shit show they have become also.
All we can do is enjoy the Euros and hope that behind the scenes our club pulls its fuckin finger out in preparation for the new season.
:avbpray:
Our teams future is on a fucking knife edge...except we'll more than likely still be in existence when it all comes out in the wash...

LOL

That isn’t true at all.
What bit?

You've already confirmed that you didn't watch Roma in Serie A. Know very little about Fonseca as confirmed in posts we had between us a few days ago.

Are you saying the stats in the diagram are a fraud or didn't happen? Or that if if you think they are accurate that Brighton should be placed higher in the chart due to a glitch?

What bit?

You've already confirmed that you didn't watch Roma in Serie A. Know very little about Fonseca as confirmed in posts we had between us a few days ago.

Are you saying the stats in the diagram are a fraud or didn't happen? Or that if if you think they are accurate that Brighton should be placed higher in the chart due to a glitch?
Don’t do it mate.

Just think he could be the most successful manager ever !

Fact is that we live in a digital world where people think that they are empowered to state their view and it will be listened to.

The fact is that NO-ONE at THFC will make their decision on public views. As usual we will get what they decide ! Usually fan means you get behind whoever is manager until he proves he is a complete wankers, like Ramos etc
Its a Tottenham message board, aren't people allowed their views? Just tucking into every shit sandwich the club serve up might be ok for some but you have to expect dissenting voices. No one can tell me the club is being well run at the moment and it hasn't been for 3 or 4 years. Now Fonseca could work out, managerial appointments aren't an exact science but lets be honest, if Woolwich had appointed him we'd all be pissing ourselves laughing. I hope he is great with us but it is just hope, no expectation or excitement.

Hopefully Fonzie turns up at the contract meeting with Levy in a leather jacket with a massive quiff and a duck's arse, gives him the finger and tells him to sit on it and then promptly fucks off on his waterskis back to cunting Italy.

fonzie.gif

Yes I am a Spurs fan does that mean I have to ignore reality and just fan boi a manager because we signed him?

What a stupid way to act.
Not really fair to not give Fonseca a chance though is it. It doesn’t make you a fan boi you fucking idiot.

It’s Levy you should direct your ire at. Get behind whoever our new manager is and shut the fuck up.

He may or may not work out. I’m not particularly hopeful but I’ll back him to start with.

This is positive, this is BETTER than Potter!!!!

E3ekjUOXoAYfaix

What I really don't understand is you openly admit to not knowing anything about him, you openly admit that you didn't watch Roma play. So how the fuck can you really have an opinion on the guy, be that either positive or negative?
Atletico fans must be on suicide watch... :levystare:

Oh wait, that’s right they won the title, so who the fuck cares about xG you nerds

Good luck to the fella I wish him well and quietly optimistic next season could be fun but if anyone hasn’t realised yet levy is finished he just doesn’t get it does he? We are the 9th richest club in the world so we should be signing the likes of conte or even ten hag and challenging for titles but no the tight fisted wanker is still doing the club shopping at Poundland apart from paying himself of course

What are some of you cunts going to do if Levy does eventually withdraw his claws from the club?

It just seems that some of you are slightly obsessed with the wee cunt...

Good luck to the fella I wish him well and quietly optimistic next season could be fun but if anyone hasn’t realised yet levy is finished he just doesn’t get it does he? We are the 9th richest club in the world so we should be signing the likes of conte or even ten hag and challenging for titles but no the tight fisted wanker is still doing the club shopping at Poundland apart from paying himself of course
ten Hag had the best team Ajax had in generations and he still Spursied it up...

Back
Top Bottom