England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Croatia are fucked as potential tournament winning contenders when Modric finally retires.
It is amazing how they produced that "golden generation" in such a small country.
I would never write them off to be honest, incredible sporting nation. I wouldn't be surprised if they turn out a few amazing talents in the future.

It is amazing how they produced that "golden generation" in such a small country.
I would never write them off to be honest, incredible sporting nation. I wouldn't be surprised if they turn out a few amazing talents in the future.

I don't see them having too many at the moment. They'll always be a difficult side to play against, but they are going to be nowhere near the team they once were for a fair while.

Whether we go on to win this game or not, I think we have far more potential than what we've shown today, and considering Croatia are still a very good side and not an easy game for anyone, that's only a good thing.

Still don't get what Trippier has offered that Shaw or Chilwell wouldn't. But, touch wood, Mings has been absolutely solid. I would have picked the kit man before Mings myself.

Don't understand playing Trippier at LB when you have Shaw and Chilwell?

Would rather see Sancho out there than Sterling, but I guess against Croatia Sterling's work off the ball might be worth having.

Sancho not even on the bench ?
Yes, Walker is an accident waiting to happen, against better opposition this England team won't be good enough, not having Sancho on the bench is just daft

Back
Top Bottom