Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like a lovely guy and I'll remember him with some affection. He genuinely pulled the stops out to keep us going when we first started to flounder, squeezing every inch out of his average talent and superb athleticism. But he isn't our future and I hope he can help Napoli out if they go for him.
Are you blind?

Winks/Sissoko: OUT
Skipp/Sabitzer: IN (+ PEH, TN & GLC)

Would be a pucker start to our dealings this summer.

.....Can't say I wouldn't like a monster like Sandro/Wanyama though.

Let us just hope Napoli can get this deal over the line ASAP.

Now, everyone sit still, act natural. This is ok, nothing spectacular about spending 20 million euros for Sissoko. Not at all. At all. Go on, sign the papers.

Last edited:
Let us just hope Napoli can get this deal over the line ASAP.

Now, everyone sit still, act natural. This is ol, nothing spectacular about spending 20 million euros for Sissoko. Not at all. At all. Go on, sign the papers.
Sign the papers whilst Spurs representatives try not to piss themselves laughing that someone is paying us money to get this clown, bit like Newcastle previously

Back
Top Bottom