Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have decided myself I won’t be investing anymore under ENIC and Levy. I think more and more fans are starting to turn. I wanted to give them this summer to see if they could draft in a manager of quality, but once again we are a shambles. Not good enough.
Disgraceful thing to say , you are not fit to be called a Spurs customer. You are clearly a fan and the club don’t need people like you

I respect anyone’s opinion about what should happen with our club.

However, Enic are not going anywhere. We are way to expensive to buy out. It will take an enormous bid to buy us. But anyone not wanting to be at games, buy merc or drinks/food, fair enough- your decision.

I suspect a fair % of those espousing this stance stream matches and never go to games or buy merch anyway.

.....But hats off to any genuine action taken. I respect your conviction (rather than those that do nothing but bitch and moan to strangers on the internet).

Last edited:
I suspect a fair % of those espousing this stance stream matches and never go to games anyway or buy merch anyway.

.....But hats off to any genuine action taken. I respect your conviction (rather than those that do nothing but bitch and moan to strangers on the internet).
But on the otherside of the coin there are those that because of age, or ailment, cannot travel to demo,s/protestes etc, but they are still non the less solid spurs fans some for many many years, so internet is the only way for them to voice their opinion. Just because some dont buy the goods, and walk about in club shirts etc (thats more for the younger ones in my opinion)does not mean they are less passionate, as they were probably supporting the club long before a lot of current supporters were even born.

But on the otherside of the coin there are those that because of age, or ailment, cannot travel to demo,s/protestes etc, but they are still non the less solid spurs fans some for many many years, so internet is the only way for them to voice their opinion. Just because some dont buy the goods, and walk about in club shirts etc (thats more for the younger ones in my opinion)does not mean they are less passionate, as they were probably supporting the club long before a lot of current supporters were even born.

Those you describe aren't likely to be throwing round comments like "not a penny more" to begin with......

(My comments are far from routed in "not a proper fan unless you go to games" rhetoric).

There are still means of protest beyond idle moaning either way.

I'd rather not see Daniel Levy's face again. I'd rather not hear him speak. I'd like other people to make the football decisions.

I'll still travel to games when I can because I support the shirt and the players who wear it. Don't particularly want us to become a club with success built on oil money or Amazon money, I'd just like a consistent sporting vision in the club that I can buy into, whoever provides it.

Should be a bit easier to get tickets for the next final.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

In all seriousness, it all seems a bit dramatic to me. Yes the Super League was a bad idea. Yes we all like shiny new players to abuse endlessly once they've made their first mistake. Yes there's loads we wud rather were done differently. But things aren't that bad.

We had a shit season. We've had loads of them! Stop going all Woolwich and Spammers and get behind the team in every way you can.

Gave up my TV subscriptions about a month before season ended (only paid for them to watch Spurs) too many ruined weekends and with the owners only motivated by money and not success came to the realization rather than keep beating my head of a brick wall in frustration each weekend would take a step back until A) they fucked off or B) drastically changed their ways (with Joe not giving a fuck can't see that happening) The last month missing Spurs felt great, all be it I missed the glory of qualifying for the Eurovision Conference. I stopped buying anything Tottenham a long time ago, I have been anti-ENIC probably about 10 years, never could see us becoming winners under them, they never had that motivation to go for titles when the multiple oppporunties arose, always held back happy to only spend to increase income streams from European football and property, trophies a nice bonus which is why we never got fuck all. Having an owner that doesn't give a shit about football or the fans is just wrong to the core. Also ESL and Stratford these cunts showed their true colors.

I was in the Spurs shop in Stevenage earlier today for a mooch about. There's a hell of a lot of items with huge reductions.

Harlow store was the same last week, it’s just the old stuff being cleared out ready for when the new seasons gear comes in.

3/4s of the shop is reduced. Making room for the NFL shite.

Funnily enough the staff in Harlow did tell me that there was NFL gear coming in. Its normal for the stores to have sales at this time of year though.

3/4s of the shop is reduced. Making room for the NFL shite.
The irony of supporters discussing boycotting commercial transactions with the club, on a thread dedicated to just that subject, having the hump that the club is discounting unsold merchandise and possibly replacing some of it with unrelated merchandise....

The irony of supporters discussing boycotting commercial transactions with the club, on a thread dedicated to just that subject, having the hump that the club is discounting unsold merchandise and possibly replacing some of it with unrelated merchandise....
You think I have the hump? I couldn't give a fuck.

I don't think you fully understand what was being discussed, which is understandable.

Back
Top Bottom