Premier League Fixtures 2021/22 Announced Wed June 16th at 9am.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So look..... first home game against Man City huh?

I suspect the computer is having a bit of fun at our expense!
:kanehand:
Expect Sky to set up KANE-CAM for the entire 90 minutes!

Who's in our conference?

In seriousness: Back to back derbys with Woolwich and Chelsea twice this season? What are the odds?

Last edited:
Playing City first is not always bad. We have to anyway play them...rather in first game when they are physically not ready than later....

Last edited:
Who's in our conference?

In seriousness: Back to back derbys with Woolwich and Chelsea twice this season? What are the odds?
Woolwich / Chelsea double header twice.........it's just all so 'random'
The same 'odds' as us playing Man City on the first game of the season....

Don't tell me Sky haven't had a hand in selecting the fixtures....
They 'invented' 5.30 pm Saturday Kick offs and they jumped onboard the 'Murrican Monday Night Football MNF bandwagon....

I'm pretty sure an opening Super Sunday Blockbuster of "CITYzen Kane" v "Fonsucker's Spurs" suits their narrative just fine!

You know how when stupid kids try cheating in exams and give themselves 99/100%, thereby drawing attention to themselves? ... Well THAT...

As I tell my Son: if you're GONNA cheat,
surely it's far better to go for 65-75%, get your grade, and pass under the radar!

Sky fixing the Fixtures for an opening day match of Tottenham v Man City smells rotten.... it would be like me making sure I got 100% in applied Nuclear Physics aged 7, and hoping no one else notices!
OF COURSE THEY'LL FUCKING NOTICE!
It stands out like a Nazi at a Bar Mitzvah!

But I guess Sky assume their viewers are too pig shit thick to notice anything vaguely remiss!

....oh, and while we're on the conspiracy theories.... how come they're peddling the myth that ARSKYNAL not qualifying for Europe for the first time in 25 odd years is now a GOOD thing?

So somehow, WE'RE the losers for finishing one place above them.. ..
yet on 89 minutes, in the final game of the seasom, with us drawing against Leiecster, and potentially finishing below ArseAnal made US the losers!!!!
... go figure Sky.... GO FIGURE!

Don't tell me there isn't a hidden agenda!

Last edited:
We play first 2 conference league playoff matches before and after Wolves and (assuming we qualify) we play the first group stage game before the Chelsea game and the 2nd game after Woolwich so no midweek game before the NLD :tanguythumb:

The same 'odds' as us playing Man City on the first game of the season....

Don't tell me Sky haven't had a hand in selecting the fixtures....
They 'invented' 5.30 pm Saturday Kick offs and they jumped onboard the 'Murrican Monday Night Football MNF bandwagon....

I'm.pretty sure an opening game blockbuster of "CITYzen Kane" v "Fonsucker's Spurs" suits their narrative just fine!

....and how come they're peddling the myth that ARSKYNAL not qualifying for Europe for the first time in 25 odd years is now a GOOD thing?

So somehow, WE'RE the losers for finishing one place above them.. ..
yet on 89 minutes, in the final game of the seasom, with us drawing against Leiecster, and potentially finishing below ArseAnal made US the losers!!!!
... go figure Sky.... GO FIGURE!

Don't tell me there isn't a hidden agenda!
Take a good look at the whole list and see how many fixtures seem to be paired up, it's like the fixture randomiser got lazy and took some shortcuts...

Have to play them all twice. Bring it on.
Quite right....
But the odds of the same two teams Harry Kane is 'expected to' / 'required to' move from/to, meeting in the very first game at the home of the team he is being demanded to leave, (and which will undoubtedly be covered and financially rewarded by Sky) are pretty slim!

19 other teams to choose from.... home/away 50/50...

19x19 x2= 722-1 by my reckoning!

I'd take those odds.... WISH I was a betting man!

Back
Top Bottom