Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree the Sun is a rag of the lowest order.

But if he'd have given the same interview to the Financial Times, Fox and Hound or Razzle the reaction on here would have been the same.

He questioned the clubs ambition. ENIC's ambition. And that was what people couldn't accept.
And now, he's off to Watford on a free.

Last edited:
I never understood the hate, everyone on this forum was saying the exact same thing. It must of been extremely difficult for Rose to see how close we were only for Levy to go cheap every time. Add to this him seeing Walker leave to success. At times Rose helped the team by showing the most fearless determination particularly in Europe. The timing and The Sun thing was his only mistake.

His refusing to go to clubs that he saw as beneath him but were the ones willing to buy him was as big a mistake as anything.

If he had left then I would have no I’ll will towards him but whining about not getting a chance and then refusing to go when given the chance? Boo fucking hoo for him.

I didnt like the timing of what he said a couple of seasons back,but..
I also remember that he was probably the only outfield player from the champs league final that could walk of that pitch with his head held high.
So for that alone, good luck Danny,i wish you well.

His refusing to go to clubs that he saw as beneath him but were the ones willing to buy him was as big a mistake as anything.

If he had left then I would have no I’ll will towards him but whining about not getting a chance and then refusing to go when given the chance? Boo fucking hoo for him.
Like Watford??
I thought he was nailed on to go back to Leeds.... but obviously, they didn't bother cos he's beneath them now!!
:roseunsure:

He didn't lose it mate Redknapp just very savvyly thought he'd burned himself out with all the emotion. It's one of the little things that actually made me see there was more than BS with Harry. He is actually very highly emotionally intelligent just very in articulate. Poch would have left him on he'd have been so pumped he two foots the centetforward and gets a straight red.
Rose was rubbish in the first half apart from that boomer, iirc he played right wing?

Literally any kind of work where you have a contract with your employer that allows it.

I don’t know how strong the unions are there, but you can also do it at just about any job in the states where you are protected by a union. That includes many government workers at the local, state, and federal levels.

Hundreds of millions of people complain about their job and their company literally every day. Nobody shoves a mic in their face and reports it in the media because nobody cares.
I hate that shit. In my book, keeping a straight face and not being a loud, negative, and toxic cunt is part of being a professional. It doesn't mean that you can't have frank conversations, but there's definitely a common type of person that complains or finds fault in everything, but contributes nothing constructive. That shit is toxic, and it brings down everyone else around them.

I'm greatly relieved to not live in a heavily unionized area where that sort of shit is protected behavior.

Back
Top Bottom