Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
There is obviously a few different reports but if the tax reports are true isn't that more on Fonseca than the club?

It seems like the deal is agreed and then he finds out the taxes are different and doesn't like it?

I would say if it was a good manager you just make up the difference but it seems like the tax issue is likely more of Fonseca fucking up than Levy.

Goodness me we are a fucking shambles, Levy is a joke. He is too distracted with all the matters unrelated to the team and managerial appointment to really give a shit imo, all he cares about is making money from matters outside of football.

He needs to get the axe, anybody else in this position doing what he is doing would have been let go long ago.

And I don't even want Fonseca tbh but the way it's all being handled is a joke.

I am almost certain we will get Martinez or Southgate or maybe even stick with Ryan Mason at this point and I am sure people will still defend this fucking snake, there seems to be nothing he can do wrong for some people.

He will go for whoever is cheapest and will not challenge his authority.

There is obviously a few different reports but if the tax reports are true isn't that more on Fonseca than the club?

It seems like the deal is agreed and then he finds out the taxes are different and doesn't like it?

I would say if it was a good manager you just make up the difference but it seems like the tax issue is likely more of Fonseca fucking up than Levy.
You OK mate?

Levy. Not. To. Blame?????

Not for the tax issue.

He is to blame for a million other things, but the deal was agreed by reports so if the tax issue is what came up to screw it up that is coming from Fonseca's side not Levy.

Now it is Levy's fault that he doesn't make up the difference, Levy's fault that we are even talking to a crap manager like Fonseca, Levy's fault that we are taking this long, but when it comes to the tax issue that is on Fonseca not Levy.

If it's true about the taxes as well you have to question if Levy is even a good businessman, when looking at the stadium being over budget, the amount of money we have wasted on shit players, the amount of players we can't get off the books and then doing deals like this and getting contracts sorted before even finding out about taxes for fuck sake.

He sounds like an absolute fraud, we look worse than the fucking spammers at this point, embarrasing.

Not for the tax issue.

He is to blame for a million other things, but the deal was agreed by reports so if the tax issue is what came up to screw it up that is coming from Fonseca's side not Levy.

Now it is Levy's fault that he doesn't make up the difference, Levy's fault that we are even talking to a crap manager like Fonseca, Levy's fault that we are taking this long, but when it comes to the tax issue that is on Fonseca not Levy.

Levy should have known to check before getting contracts done, come on, it's not rocket science here, let's stop hand-waving Levy's stupidity.

This guy is making us look ridiculous now, we look like a circus.

Levy should have known to check before getting contracts done, come on, it's not rocket science here, let's stop hand-waving Levy's stupidity.

This guy is making us look ridiculous now, we look like a circus.

There is no hand waving Levy's stupidity, I have done nothing but criticizing him since I have been on this site, but that doesn't mean he gets all the blame for things others do.

The agent and Fonseca should have done the check, that is not Levy's job. He agreed to the deal and so did Fonseca, since the taxes impact Fonseca and not Levy it is Fonseca's job to know that.

Back
Top Bottom