Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
There is no hand waving Levy's stupidity, I have done nothing but criticizing him since I have been on this site, but that doesn't mean he gets all the blame for things others do.

The agent and Fonseca should have done the check, that is not Levy's job. He agreed to the deal and so did Fonseca, since the taxes impact Fonseca and not Levy it is Fonseca's job to know that.
Not to do with taxes apparently

There is no hand waving Levy's stupidity, I have done nothing but criticizing him since I have been on this site, but that doesn't mean he gets all the blame for things others do.

The agent and Fonseca should have done the check, that is not Levy's job. He agreed to the deal and so did Fonseca, since the taxes impact Fonseca and not Levy it is Fonseca's job to know that.

Levy's job, as he said in his little interview the other day, is to protect this football club.

It's HIS job to make sure that, before contracts are dealt with, these questions are asked and answered, if anything just to save the club from more embarrasment.

He is making us look the club look like a circus at this point, a circus run by a clown.

Levy's job, as he said in his little interview the other day, is to protect this football club.

It's HIS job to make sure that, before contracts are dealt with, these questions are asked and answered, if anything just to save the club from more embarrasment.

He is making us look the club look like a circus at this point, a circus run by a clown.

Clown-Levy.jpg

He did get the deal done, by all reports the contracts we agreed to. You can't blame Levy that Fonseca and his agent are incompetent.

Yes he is making the club look like a circus but not because Fonseca doesn't know how taxes work in different countries.

The best thing about this fiasco, is that it is now abundantly clear that the ITK's (including the papers and the wannabe 'credible' journos) know absolutely fuck-all about anything except how to phrase things to mitigate their total lack of knowledge and shame.

This is no time to be angry, time to find a silver lining, calm yourself down and head over to SC, and behold the glorious back pedaling of the Shite Tee Kays. If that doesn't cheer you up then nothing will.
cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

Silence from HerculAIDS...

But this from Trix earlier in the day:

Trix​

Well-Known Sausage Gobbler​

Today at 11:56 AM
freeeki said:
Is this getting announced today or what?

I'm fucking bored
Was told this morning by one guy "before the weekend". Then I mentioned it to someone else and his reply was "they won't want to do it on the same day as England Scotland so expect it will be today"

Don't know what's funnier, the fact that his made up story that he no doubt thought was bullet proof turned out to be shot to smithereens just hours later, or the thought of Levy sat at his desk thinking "shit, England are playing Friday, can't make any major decisions about the business then..."

Also this seeming admission from the fat controller that it is all a load of bollocks?

Rob​

The Boss​

Admin

5 minutes ago
RobjDerby said:
same WhatsApp group 👍🏻👍🏻
You joke but that's exactly what it is. A big circlejerk with various journos (and ITKs) all having a feeding frenzy when one of them posts to their whatsapp group.

It's just another Levy's masterpiece - Gattuso will pay him any amount of money to terminate the contract as soon as he sees that no one in this team has any signs of having balls. On the other hand, maybe some of our players would grow some. And we've already had coach with no tactics at all, so the legacy would be continued.

The best thing about this fiasco, is that it is now abundantly clear that the ITK's (including the papers and the wannabe 'credible' journos) know absolutely fuck-all about anything except how to phrase things to mitigate their total lack of knowledge and shame.

That lot on SC really are utter bullshit merchants. They don’t have a clue yet keep peddling their bollocks.

He did get the deal done, by all reports the contracts we agreed to. You can't blame Levy that Fonseca and his agent are incompetent.

Yes he is making the club look like a circus but not because Fonseca doesn't know how taxes work in different countries.
But that's something Levy should have checked BEFORE the contracts were done, surely as our chairman who has the "best interests of the club at heart" this is something he should have asked about or investigated before contracts?

Regardless, apparently it isn't even about taxes now, it's just a choice Levy has made.

But that's something Levy should have checked BEFORE the contracts were done, surely as our chairman who has the "best interests of the club at heart" this is something he should have asked about or investigated before contracts?

Regardless, apparently it isn't even about taxes now, it's just a choice Levy has made.
I think it's Paratici this time...

Back
Top Bottom