Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Great counter argument..

Great counter argument..
I wasn't having an argument with you.

I wasn't even talking about the issues that you brought up (the convo had gone off-topic). I don't see the relevance of your post within the context of mine, aside from the only thing it picks up on is to confirm my thoughts I shared with bunburyist bunburyist around people thinking/believe politics in this country is governed and contested by political parties at the far ends of the political spectrum when I see the reality as they are both (all) largely centrist.

I'm not debating politics here, never have.

But it's not all bad, you're clearly upset with the state of things in this country, I share this with you. We all have different issues but as a citizen of this country (and I assume you are of voting age) you have the power to vote the incumbent government out who have presided and enabled your angst for over a decade now.

The difficulty we all face is where is the level of competence and integrity required to govern the Country found within the remaining opposition parties, I personally don't see that on show from anyone right now. But hey, we all have a good couple of years to examine and scrutinise. I just wonder whether it will be worth it by then if we are all under 6ft of water.

thumb_man-shrug-emoticon-51439143.png

Racism has been prevalent for hundreds of years. History shows just how we as humans adapt. I do not condone any discrimmination because of colour. But to admit we are indeed different in life and style of living is not racism.

Who are the fascists? I'm not following.

Are you really that threatened by black people?
I am indeed referring to BLM. These people hate us and they are racist, so blowed if I ever take a knee.
I would like to think that blacks who support the BLM are in the minority.

I am indeed referring to BLM. These people hate us and they are racist, so blowed if I ever take a knee.
I would like to think that blacks who support the BLM are in the minority.
Sorry but the terminology in this post is a disgrace. Try not to be a simple idiot.

Normal People: We should condemn racism in football and should recognize it in the most peaceful way possible. Kneeling.

Ahab: ThAt'S FaScIsMmMm!
It was okay for a while but the gesture of taking a knee has long since passed its sell by date.
And I am hardly alone in thinking that, especially now we know the true character of BLM.
And you may have some difficulty in disassociating the knee gesture from the BLM movement.
Anyway, I have not been following this closely but how many teams in this competition are still taking a knee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom