Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
This club.

How do they do it? How *DO* they do it? Each time you think they can’t get more risible, they find a way.

We’re currently operating at sub Spam levels. Let that sink in.

In just under half an hour (21:00 BST) we're going to tweet '#NoToGattuso @SpursOfficial'. Got a fair few on board. Would be good to make it trend. We're more powerful as a collective than we think.

One of Gattuso's defining and special qualities is the ability to see things dispassionately from both sides.

Technically it’s all speculation. Those two slags Gold and Romano know fuck all - just desperate for follows. Once the club announces something then we can yell cunt, shit, fuck.

What is this DOF up to? Does his knowledge only stretch as far as Italy? If his agent is mendes the there is something seriously corrupt that the two managers he has gone for are both mendes clients ( I may be wrong). Surely levy and the board can see this! I don’t want mendes anywhere our club. This DOF can go as well. As for guttuso in what world is he even a half decent manager! His record is abysmal! Why would any half competence football person recommend him as our manager. He meets none of the criteria laid down by levy. As for his other comments well the less said about that the better. This is becoming a total joke. People didn’t want potter but I bet a lot of those would now take him in a heartbeat. There must lots of managers out there in Germany, spain - Seville, Atalanta , Lille manager who would be much be thankful this clown. I can’t believe we are seriously go for him and this DOF is getting on my tits already. Utter shambles.
said it before manchini, potter, ten hag if still possible, even Nuno they would all be better than gutusso.
Levy is a fucking idiot ruined everything , the hope and dream of last 5 years with poch first with dinosaur and now thi?

More like South Park. Steadily more shit over the years but still living on past glories.

While we are apparently forced to choose between Fonseca and Gattuso, it makes me think of this from South Park while we are at it.

CNMK9QuUsAA9Ywi.jpg

This club.

How do they do it? How *DO* they do it? Each time you think they can’t get more risible, they find a way.

We’re currently operating at sub Spam levels. Let that sink in.
Someone said it best earlier, this is now Blackburn under Venky's, some of Sunderlands owners, that Icelandic bloke at West Ham, Oyston at Blackpool. Just different level of incompetence. I can see Paratici not making it to the start of the season at this rate and given what we're seeing i wouldn't be too upset about that.

Back
Top Bottom