Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
Ally Gold has inside info in so far as people inside the club feed him bits to help steer the PR direction.

He doesn't have moles in the club which give him info Levy and co don't want in the public domain.
I wish everyone appreciated this - the guy is reactive to the news that breaks and occasionally has some inside info that doesn't rock the boat.

He can't be compared to any of the SC ITK bollocks or journos like Fabrizio Romano.

The people who are criticising Gattuso's past views are the same people who think there are more than 2 genders.
I have some sympathy for the notion that we shouldn't get so bent out of shape about a guy being open about the views that are shared by the vast majority of the men's football world.

But the fact of the matter is, we are a glossy global superclub, and tight relationships with consumer brands are a necessary part of that. Spurs Women ain't charity, that is a branding strategy.

"I can't see women in football" doesn't fit that branding strategy.

We're going to bail out of this one too, I predict. Paratici might quit.

All I wanted was Ten Hag or Potter.

This managerial farce really sums up Spurs of the last few years. All don Levy’s chickens are coming home to roost
It's the epitome of 'we could actually run the club better than this rabble'.

And to give him some credit, I bet Steve Hitchen is (metaphorically) tearing his hair out watching this unfold considering his sensible list of managers has been ignored in lieu of this farce.

Gatusso is obviously not a great manager. But we're also not a great team right now. That's not the biggest issue.

The management of the club has essentially fallen from the hands of Levy into the hands of Mendes. Or both. That is despicable and makes me feel ashamed.

Our club isn't about winning. It's not even about football anymore. It's about lining the pockets of the slimiest agents out there.

#enicout #levyout #lewisout

Calm down; you're getting way ahead of yourself with the agent stuff. Loath them or not!; ENIC are an investment company.... They're not gonna want 3rd parties getting all the cream.

I was settled on Fonseca. Very underwhelming and nowhere near my first choice but I could at least see some logic behind it and a coherent structure. Looking ahead to the new season with a little bit of quiet optimism.

But this.

Holy mother of fucking God how is Levy/ENIC/Paratici/Lewis or whoever getting these decisions so badly, horrifically and catastrophically wrong? I'm seriously just at a loss here. Aren't these supposed to be intelligent people?

Back
Top Bottom