Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
Our slump last season was because of the game at Anfield. The football wasn’t great up to that point but it was getting results and the players believed in it. Losing to Liverpool in the last second (when we wasted countless chances to win) broke the team’s spirit. They didn’t defend with the same relish and it all fell apart.
It's similar with fans...... We just about put up with that crap whilst we were getting points...... But as soon as it got figured out and we started dropping points all over the shop.
.... We were just left with shite football.

How long was this guy DOF at juve and was he any good? Prior to that what is his back ground and record. Levy was waxing lyrical about him but I have yet to see any evidence. Based on what his done so far he needs sacking. What was his convo with levy like when he safi let’s ditch my original fave for manager I have an even better guy. Surely these people have some morals? Then the board and levy look at his latest fave gutusso surely they would look at his record and think he defo doesn’t fit our dna or brief. Literally amazing the incompetence. To boot we are going for someone who had a fizzy because the players his agent recommended ( not sure if he was asked or just foist those players on the club) and the club had the audacity to refuse to buy them. What’s gonna happen at spurs with both DOF and manager with same agent? Whose gonna be doing the recruiting mendes ducker or DOF. What are paying a DOF for if all he does is tap his mate up and says find some players and there’s a nice cut in it for you.
shambkes, corruption, cronies, nepotism, etc
We will be bankrupt with these fuckers who not gonna develop any long term strategy.

Our slump last season was because of the game at Anfield. The football wasn’t great up to that point but it was getting results and the players believed in it. Losing to Liverpool in the last second (when we wasted countless chances to win) broke the team’s spirit. They didn’t defend with the same relish and it all fell apart.
But that was a game we could have easily won . I think Bergwin had 2 chances that if it were Kane or Son we win.
I do think we are as a team emotionally fragile but I also think that a pissed of manager effects the squads performance

Well sounds like we pulled the plug on Gattuso over some of his...views. yeah, let's say that.

So the shit fuckery continues. At this point I'm definitely putting some money on Mason to be in charge on match day 1

But that was a game we could have easily won . I think Bergwin had 2 chances that if it were Kane or Son we win.
I do think we are as a team emotionally fragile but I also think that a pissed of manager effects the squads performance
Kane himself had a glorious chance with a header at Anfield in that game, which he fluffed.

How much of this shit is even real?

I mean, honestly - did any of it even happen or is it just a twitter storm to drive clicks and its all made up bullshit.

People take Romano and Di Marzo at their word - WHY? Similarly the UK press, 99% of them just recycle other peoples (recycled) work.

Im yet to see anything other than drama playing out - no quotes, nothing tangible, its just like a staged production.

How much of this shit is even real?

I mean, honestly - did any of it even happen or is it just a twitter storm to drive clicks and its all made up bullshit.

People take Romano and Di Marzo at their word - WHY? Similarly the UK press, 99% of them just recycle other peoples (recycled) work.

Im yet to see anything other than drama playing out - no quotes, nothing tangible, its just like a staged production.
When will people learn.

It's 100% done To Dare Is To Do. To Dare Is To Do.

Back
Top Bottom