Premier League Fixtures 2021/22 Announced Wed June 16th at 9am.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In CG's defence... I think he was referring to the 2 week 'honeymoon period' you get with each new season (not to mention the New Manager 'bounce')
.... by the END of August, we'd have played/lost our first few games, and THEN we can start with all the negativity!
Believe me, if we get hammered by City on the 14th it will start at FT.

Or even at HT.

5 nil to man city on the opening day

God knows what kind of state we are going to be in for that match

Probably won't have a manager still

Lol letting Kane score against us from the off
I'm getting serious flashbacks to when Sheringham left us, then had to come back to the Lane for the first game of the season back in 97. Was the start of the season when the Paxton was being knocked down. I was sat in Park Lane upper. Remember Sheringham walking over to celebrate in front of their fans :pochunimpressed:

[edit] I probably should've read the full thread before posting, or assumed this had already been mentioned!

Last edited:
Was just reading that Silverstone will have a capacity 140,000 people for the British Grand Prix on 18th July.

I'm hopeful that our game against City will also be at capacity.

Was just reading that Silverstone will have a capacity 140,000 people for the British Grand Prix on 18th July.

I'm hopeful that our game against City will also be at capacity.

I heard about that earlier......

140k sounds insane.... Do they normally get that kind of crowd?

Back
Top Bottom