England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only positives were that we didn't lose, we still haven't conceded and Mings I thought was excellent against two decent performers on the night.

Beat the Czech's by a few and give a positive performance and this anti-climax will quickly be forgotten. I just want to see us actually attack teams and move the ball quickly. We have the players for it.

You have to give Southgate credit in terms of actually taking Kane off. How many times did Kane look bad for us but he never comes off?

It's nice to see a manager pull him.

But Southgate has no tactics and still picks the wrong starters more than not.

I know people are knee jerking but isn’t the 2nd place ironically better for England? Potentially facing Spain/Sweden/Poland compared to Portugal/France/Germany.

Rashford instead of DLC was the most baffling sub

Also can't believe he was such a coward to not go with 2 STs against 3rd lowest ranked NT team in the tournament

This fucker has overstayed his visit and the FA are shy to tell him to kindly fuck off.

You have to give Southgate credit in terms of actually taking Kane off. How many times did Kane look bad for us but he never comes off?

It's nice to see a manager pull him.

But Southgate has no tactics and still picks the wrong starters more than not.

Everyone knows Rashford is useless up top alone. Nobody should give Southgate any credit for that decision. Whatsoever. And taking off Foden for Grealish when we badly needed more going forward was such a bottle job.

Back
Top Bottom