A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Magnificent Seven, eh?

List them.
Well obviously you are all four of the regular Americans, myself included.

2hsfSY9.jpg

What does it say? Have to be logged in to view I think.

I wonder what the straw that broke the camels back was. They’ve left it to police itself for a decade, something must have made them think twice about it. Perhaps the toxicity of the site was starting to negatively affect the podcast or some thing.

When everything changed, there were suddenly seven, eight, maybe even nine Ajax players flat out on the pitch, their faces buried into the turf, not wanting to see any more. Somehow, Spurs had done it and in those moments we were reminded, once again, about the glories of this sport, about how brutal football can be and how, every once in a while, there is a story that can make your bones vibrate.
WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd​

JoinedAug 16, 2010Messages23,480
Today at 8:34 AM
Tucker said:
I wonder what the straw that broke the camels back was. They’ve left it to police itself for a decade, something must have made them think twice about it. Perhaps the toxicity of the site was starting to negatively affect the podcast or some thing.
I don't know, but it actually seemed quite dangerous at times. I recall at some point some members were staking each other's personal social media's, threatening each other's kids, posting photos of kids and spouses with threats to prove that they knew who each other were irl... Pretty fucked up stuff tbh

I'm a passive observer there so maybe it was all a big charade and part of their silly buggers games that was outside my context, but it struck me as pretty vile and actually dangerous

Last edited: Today at 8:41 AM
Fear is a habit; I am not afraid.” ― Aung San Suu Kyi

I have strong opinions. If you don't like them, I have others.

I can tell you everything you need to know about Ninja's too: http://www.realultimatepower.net
WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

JoinedJul 15, 2013Messages15,189
Today at 8:45 AM
Geyzer Soze said:
I don't know, but it actually seemed quite dangerous at times. I recall at some point some members were staking each other's personal social media's, threatening each other's kids, posting photos of kids and spouses with threats to prove that they knew who each other were irl... Pretty fucked up stuff tbh

I'm a passive observer there so maybe it was all a big charade and part of their silly buggers games, but it struck me as pretty vile and actually dangerous
Yeah I used to be quite active on there when it first got started, eventually I had had enough of the constant flame wars that happened there. Some people seemed to absolutely revel in the chaos though. So I can definitely see that it would have gone the way you’re saying it has, lots of nasty characters on there who’ve been basically allowed to run riot. Doxxing is never a cool thing to do, like you say pretty dangerous and vile tbh. You can al,OST guarantee the same types doing that kind of thing will turn round and say “it’s just the Internet.”

When everything changed, there were suddenly seven, eight, maybe even nine Ajax players flat out on the pitch, their faces buried into the turf, not wanting to see any more. Somehow, Spurs had done it and in those moments we were reminded, once again, about the glories of this sport, about how brutal football can be and how, every once in a while, there is a story that can make your bones vibrate.
Quote Reply

verav21018

Today at 8:49 AM
Tucker said:
Yeah I used to be quite active on there when it first got started, eventually I had had enough of the constant flame wars that happened there. Some people seemed to absolutely revel in the chaos though. So I can definitely see that it would have gone the way you’re saying it has, lots of nasty characters on there who’ve been basically allowed to run riot. Doxxing is never a cool thing to do, like you say pretty dangerous and vile tbh. You can al,OST guarantee the same types doing that kind of thing will turn round and say “it’s just the Internet.”
One amusing thing did come out of it, in that one poster who had built up a persona of being an angry black man activist was outed as fat white guy who lived with his mum in some middle-england-shire 😂🤦‍♂️

I can tell you everything you need to know about Ninja's too: http://www.realultimatepower.net
Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Today at 8:50 AM
Geyzer Soze said:
One amusing thing did come out of it, in that one poster who had built up a persona of being an angry black man activist was outed as fat white guy who lived with his mum in some middle-england-shire 😂🤦‍♂️
Fucking hell 😂

Quote Reply

Only on here for the Ladyboys​

JoinedAug 31, 2012Messages4,255
Today at 6:05 PM
Geyzer Soze said:
Expect an influx of old burned trash members. The fighting cock appears to have ended its great social experiment of self moderation
Great! - we're a bit short of nutters around here! :whistle:

Quote Reply

I could catch a monkey​

JoinedJun 20, 2012Messages20,054
Today at 6:28 PM
Geyzer Soze said:
Was that Windy?

Quote Reply

thedutchman thedutchman

The Boss​

Admin

JoinedJun 8, 2003Messages25,829
Today at 6:34 PM
Geyzer Soze said:
Some pretty amusing banter on the subject tbf

View attachment 90382

View attachment 90383

View attachment 90384
Haha they really come across a lot like West Ham... I don't think anyone on here really cares about them but they certainly have a chip on their should about here :D

Quote Reply

dk-yid dk-yid

Aegina Expat​

Admin

JoinedFeb 1, 2005Messages50,566
Today at 6:36 PM
Rob said:
they certainly have a chip on their should about here :D
You're welcome :D

I got 99 problems and the Spurs ain't one of them
WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

Today at 7:01 PM
Buggsy61 said:
Another level that lot

Quote Reply

Genesis

Well-Known Member​

JoinedJun 24, 2008Messages43,341
Today at 8:01 PM
Geyzer Soze said:
Who?!

Quote Reply

verav21018

Today at 8:04 PM
He was actually on here too... I had a run in with him on there and he followed me over here and PM'd me to tell me he'd investigated and knew who I was on here 🙄 let me check my PM's I'll refer 😂👍

Last edited: Today at 8:10 PM

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Well-Known Member​

JoinedAug 14, 2012Messages1,402
42 minutes ago
“Jerry” is still on there constantly craving attention

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

I'm a passive observer there so maybe it was all a big charade and part of their silly buggers games that was outside my context, but it struck me as pretty vile and actually dangerous

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Quote Reply

verav21018

Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Fucking hell 😂

Quote Reply

Quote Reply

I could catch a monkey​

Was that Windy?

Quote Reply

thedutchman thedutchman

The Boss​

Admin

Haha they really come across a lot like West Ham... I don't think anyone on here really cares about them but they certainly have a chip on their should about here :D

Quote Reply

dk-yid dk-yid

Aegina Expat​

Admin

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

Another level that lot

Quote Reply

Genesis

Well-Known Member​

Who?!

Quote Reply

verav21018

He was actually on here too... I had a run in with him on there and he followed me over here and PM'd me to tell me he'd investigated and knew who I was on here 🙄 let me check my PM's I'll refer 😂👍

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Well-Known Member​

42 minutes ago

A few simple screenshots would've done, but thanks! Quite hilarious reading, actually

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Quote Reply

verav21018

Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Fucking hell 😂

Quote Reply

Quote Reply

I could catch a monkey​

Was that Windy?

Quote Reply

thedutchman thedutchman

The Boss​

Admin

Quote Reply

dk-yid dk-yid

Aegina Expat​

Admin

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

Another level that lot

Quote Reply

Genesis

Well-Known Member​

Who?!

Quote Reply

verav21018

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Well-Known Member​

42 minutes ago
What?

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Quote Reply

verav21018

Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Fucking hell 😂

Quote Reply

Quote Reply

I could catch a monkey​

Was that Windy?

Quote Reply

thedutchman thedutchman

The Boss​

Admin

Quote Reply

dk-yid dk-yid

Aegina Expat​

Admin

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

Another level that lot

Quote Reply

Genesis

Well-Known Member​

Who?!

Quote Reply

verav21018

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Well-Known Member​

42 minutes ago
Hahaha I see Pooper has joined SC!

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Quote Reply

verav21018

Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Fucking hell 😂

Quote Reply

Quote Reply

I could catch a monkey​

Was that Windy?

Quote Reply

thedutchman thedutchman

The Boss​

Admin

Quote Reply

dk-yid dk-yid

Aegina Expat​

Admin

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

Another level that lot

Quote Reply

Genesis

Well-Known Member​

Who?!

Quote Reply

verav21018

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Well-Known Member​

42 minutes ago
Despite the rule change here, there remains a massive difference between TFC and SC.

TFC = over 10,000 posts and never had a yellow card,

SC = half a day, then permanently banned, for asking in all innocence if Rob, the owner, is the same Robbie who owns AFTV.

They have no sense of humour. Massive difference.

In SC this thread would have been locked from page 1 and the posters who were sinbinned would have been permanently banned.

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Quote Reply

verav21018

Quote Reply

Eyyyyyyy​

Fucking hell 😂

Quote Reply

Quote Reply

I could catch a monkey​

Was that Windy?

Quote Reply

thedutchman thedutchman

The Boss​

Admin

Quote Reply

dk-yid dk-yid

Aegina Expat​

Admin

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

verav21018

Another level that lot

Quote Reply

Genesis

Well-Known Member​

Who?!

Quote Reply

verav21018

WtfDohSpam
Quote Reply

Well-Known Member​

42 minutes ago
This bit here
Doxxing is never a cool thing to do, like you say pretty dangerous and vile tbh.
Is that when two uncircumcised men love each other very much and “ connect “

Back
Top Bottom