England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When/if we play France how many DMs then? 3....4...?
I think Southgate will go for the draw against Czech Republic..... 100 percent.

He knows a draw guarantees 2nd place and a last 16 against Sweden or Slovakia.

If we win against Czech then its France Germany or Portugal.....

It's a no brainer to go for the draw and get second.

All part of the master plan

Talksport getting flooded with drunk, bitter deluded scotch men calling in atm..... 'Ti's fucking hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

Talksport getting flooded with drunk, bitter deluded scotch men calling in atm..... 'Ti's fucking hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣
Scots or Scottish
Thank you!

Scotch is a drink 🥃

And WTF are you doing listening to Talkshite at this hour?
You should be ashamed of yourself!

Go and stand in a corner!

Hey Vince what do you reckon against us?
Glorious defeat. An unstoppable freekick or a dubious penalty will knock Scotland out.

There is no way Croatia should concede against us - we literally have no forwards (unless we start with Kevin Nisbet, but Clarke doesn't fancy him).

What do you think?

Scots or Scottish
Thank you!

Scotch is a drink 🥃

No need to bite; I'm not unaware of this.

And WTF are you doing listening to Talkshite at this hour?
You should be ashamed of yourself!

Go and stand in a corner!

Computer has been sent in for repair; rendering me with no means of entertainment (or work) other than dicking around with my phone. Bored as fuck.

Glorious defeat. An unstoppable freekick or a dubious penalty will knock Scotland out.

There is no way Croatia should concede against us - we literally have no forwards (unless we start with Kevin Nisbet, but Clarke doesn't fancy him).

What do you think?
We never beat you lot, even when you were really shit.
Honestly, I think it will be a draw. The whole nation is in mood that we cannot beat you.
Adams would probably start for us. We're lacking goals and energy. And you're flying at the moment.

Obviously I want to win, just not a draw where we both get eliminated.

Honestly, I think it will be a draw. The whole nation is in mood that we cannot beat you.
Adams would probably start for us. We're lacking goals and energy. And you're flying at the moment.

I hope there is a winner. I would rather throw everything at it and lose than draw. Best of luck and enjoy Glasgow if you're in town.

Just out played. How many stats do you lot need to digest before you'll conclude that you go off lightly with 0-0?
No stats fella, just our game plan (over both games) has been to deliberately not push our FB's up, simple straightforward analysis.

You lot played quite well in your momentous victory, it's a shame the result has almost guaranteed your elimination and almost guaranteed our progress to the next round. Will you be supporting Wales in the last 16 now?

:harrysmile:

There was no pressure on Scotland at all in their game against us. Even the majority of their own fans were expecting a bit of a beating. But it looked like they enjoyed the game whereas England looked like they were just going through the motions trying to match the determination and passion the Scottish players showed, which we struggled to do.

Scotland will be expected to beat Croatia now, being at home and on the back of a good performance, so let's see how they cope when there's actually a bit of pressure and expectation on their shoulders. Something tells me they will fall short. They didn't get beat in their cup final and they will be content with that.

Back
Top Bottom