England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably similar to the XI that started against Czech Republic given it's a week between matches. Maybe Foden in for Saka and a change at RB, but I don't think Mount or Chilwell will even be in the matchday squad.

Saka should start. Pace can rip them a second arse-hole at the back. Him and Sterling supporting Kane. Midfield three of Rice, Henderson and Foden, if Mount isn't available. Same back 5 as last night.

Belter of a fixture, Germany at Wembley in a knockout game. Games don’t come much bigger than this.

5-3-2? Can’t see him starting Grealish here, Foden at 10 with saka and Sterling either side of Kane?

How many Germans will travel over here for this i wonder? I have no idea about red / amber airways or whatever this government has set up so no idea if they are even allowed to

Bravo Congrats GIF

The classic. Probably one of the only matches that I TRULY support England. Can't stand Germany and their fans here, most annoying twats in the world...

Back
Top Bottom