Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
Not excited, but happy because it's over.
its over GIF

What'a over? us being a serious club?

Chairman Daniel Levy: “First of all, I’d like to welcome Nuno to the Club. We should like to thank our supporters for all their patience throughout this process. I’ve spoken already about the need to revert back to our core DNA of playing attacking, entertaining football and Fabio and I believe Nuno is the man who can take our talented group of players, embrace our young players coming through and build something special.”
Levy has less shame than Jeffrey Archer

The statement from Levy is the greatest load of horse you’ll ever read. The desperate attempts to make Nuno sound good are actually embarrassing.

I wish him the very best of luck. However I just fail to envisage any way in which this will prove to be even a remotely successful appointment.

Back
Top Bottom