Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get over yourself and support the manager!
Why? Levy has fucked the club over time and time again. He sacked a manager who got Spurs to the Champions League final and whom he had refused to back for a year and a half. The fact is he promised an attacking manager and gave us a manager that has operated on the counter attack 4 years.

Why? Levy has fucked the club over time and time again. He sacked a manager who got Spurs to the Champions League final and whom he had refused to back for a year and a half. The fact is he promised an attacking manager and gave us a manager that has operated on the counter attack 4 years.
So you won't support the manager?

I think you are on the wrong forum.

Fucking awesome beard though
If he put his hair on the right way round...

cdEJvjP.png

Club is dead from the inside out. No point in backing them when they are simply set up to drain the money from Sport into property. Until ENIC and Levy are gone I won’t be investing emotionally in Tottenham. That’s for sure.

Club is dead from the inside out. No point in backing them when they are simply set up to drain the money from Sport into property. Until ENIC and Levy are gone I won’t be investing emotionally in Tottenham. That’s for sure.
Way ahead of yah, but it still somehow is hard.

I think it's because just seeing a generally terrible decisions as a neutral football fan kicks in at some point, and there have been some terrible decisions at Tottenham for the last few years.
Great start for Paratici, good to know that we now have an owner who doesn't give a fuck about their fans, and now, a DoF who may be out of touch as well.

Fucking circus at Levy FC

shit appointment. i have to say what a shit 3 months this has been as a fan and more boring football to come.

he does well fine id like to be proved wrong but this appointment stinks of mendes and parasite.

looking forward to all the mendes cast offs we will get too.

I was never worried about the process and delay in appointing a Manager but just who they appointed. I am not enthused by this appointment and he was far from my choice. However there were worse choices including Benitis. I think he will try and play attacking football but will he be sucessful. Well as with Mourinho I will give him the first 12 months and hope he exceeds expectations which are not very high to begin with.
We now move onto the more important part of the close season being transfers in and out.. Keeping Kane and getting a new CB who needs to be the number 1 CB are an absolute minimum.
Until I know more about that, I will not know how I feel about the new season.

we all have a choice of not being mindless sheep either
Support Spurs and not the owners. Don't buy any merchandise. Don't give a penny towards the big stadiums and art galleries.

Wear the shirt but make sure it's from seasons past. Image the new stadium filled with fans, all wearing a Spurs kit that doesn't have any of the sponsors logos. It will soon send a message.

Hit Levy where it hurts ( not the balls because it's clear he doesn't have any), hit his pockets.

Back
Top Bottom