Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
What our squad looks like by the end of the window will obviously play a massive part(*), but based on what we saw here managerially last season, I don't see why one should assume Nuno will make us worse.

(*not sure 'losing' Bale is much to cry about.)

It's very rare that I jump to agree with you but the acrimony against Nino before he he's even started

I'VE WATCHED us appoint Neil, Gross and Ramos. Surely he is a LOT better than those losers.

Why? If Levy really believes after a long and extensive search he has finally got the man to take us forward why only give him a two year deal? I think it's the shortest deal he has ever given to a new manager
Support the manager and the team.

I don't understand how you are struggling with that.

Why? If Levy really believes after a long and extensive search he has finally got the man to take us forward why only give him a two year deal? I think it's the shortest deal he has ever given to a new manager
Exactly shows he is a punt based on failing to get his other targets over the line.
With the timing as well smacks of absolute desperation

Go back to my very first post on the matter.... Your opinion re: style ISN'T unanimous.... That's all I have pointed out (that and the fact that the callers into TS were more calm than some here). Boththings are facts.

It's unnecessary directing the rest of your monologue in my directon.
You accused people of melting and being divs, i pointed out valid reasons for fans being pissed off about the process, the appointment and the football we'll get. As for the style we've had a Wolves fan on here today spelling out how dull it was. I've seen enough to know its not a great watch. Usual caveat that i hope i'm wrong but i feel how i did when we appointed AVB and Mourinho.

We sacked Jose while all the Super League furore was happening didn't we?
Does anyone else think we had a manager lined up on the promise of megabucks transfer kitty, then the super league fell through, the megabucks kitty turned into tuppence and a cone of chips and the main target changed their mind?

Timings work I think.....correct me if I'm wrong.

All I know is I'd rather have just stuck with Mourinho than Nuno.

Poch will not pick up the shit that will be on offer here in two years time. No Harry Kane, a squad full of Mendes crap, fans baying for Levy's blood. Poch will not want that toxicity, think about it
TBH, I was suss on the appointment of Poch at first, I really didn’t think he was good enough for where we wanted to go, look at how that turned out.

One thing that taught me is to keep my powder dry and not make sweeping judgements on any appointment, whether it be a manager or a player.

I remember us being underwhelmed by Jol, outraged by Redknapp, expectant with both Ramos and AVB, so whilst underwhelming, I’m not going to pass any kind of judgement until we see what we get.

You accused people of melting and being divs, i pointed out valid reasons for fans being pissed off about the process,

There was a context to my comments which have been explained.

the appointment and the football we'll get. As for the style we've had a Wolves fan on here today spelling out how dull it was. I've seen enough to know its not a great watch. Usual caveat that i hope i'm wrong but i feel how i did when we appointed AVB and Mourinho.

Again... Your opinion is yours; it's not unanimous.

Perhaps go back and read my comment about Talksport.... I'm not particularly at odds with anything you're saying.

Saunter into poison.

...a spookie anagram of Nuno Espirito Santo. What does it mean?

Sent notorious pain. There's another one.

Stain eruption soon.

Urinate snot poison.

The list goes on.

Back
Top Bottom