Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
We sacked Jose while all the Super League furore was happening didn't we?
Does anyone else think we had a manager lined up on the promise of megabucks transfer kitty, then the super league fell through, the megabucks kitty turned into tuppence and a cone of chips and the main target changed their mind?

Timings work I think.....correct me if I'm wrong.

All I know is I'd rather have just stuck with Mourinho than Nuno.

I can't remember if his firing was during the same time, but it was close if it wasn't.

It's too big of a connection between Jose's firing right before the final, the ESL announcement, the protracted manager search, and Levy's video talking about what a bad financial situation we are in.

I don't necessarily agree that I would have stuck with Mourinho, but it doesn't feel like we necessarily improved at all either.

What our squad looks like by the end of the window will obviously play a massive part(*), but based on what we saw here managerially last season, I don't see why one should assume Nuno will make us worse.

(*not sure 'losing' Bale is much to cry about.)
I'd be shocked if we're worse under Nuno than we were under Jose. I'd bet any money we end up with more points next season than we did in 20/21.

this is not just Nuno, this is Nuno the european champion, the champions league winner!!!!!

13744811.jpg
He's got his head on upside down in that pic.

Yeh, I throw around a shit load of agrees and likes.......

However, what the fuck is this sweet harmony you think I'm otherwise disrupting btw..... I've just had 4 months off from posting..... Please don't try and tell me it was like Eden in my absence.
You know full well. It's fucking fence sitting of the highest order. It's annoying as well and comes across as the high and mighty. Just lay the chips down once and for all.

Not too happy with the appointment but I will reserve judgment. Just fucking glad the endless search and speculation is over.

Now let's see if we can offload some of this dross as can't take another year of watching some of these dead, stale players

I hope he will be a success.
We had Jose Mourinho, one of the best managers of all time.
Seems a bit like after the Lord Mayor's Parade.

Levy wouldn’t know if a ball is stuffed up or blown up!
I have read some of the guys statements re Santo about only a 2 year contract and it’s a panic appointment. I understand where our supporters are coming from but all said I’m willing to give this guy a chance. If we end up above Woolwich well that is a start so come on boys let see what happens. COYS

According to Steve Parish, he's not even then best option for Crystal fucking Palace, so I'm gonna have to say no on this one boss.
Simon Jordan said a while back that he would be the best fit for us

Will be interesting to see who he gets rid of first

Hope it’s Wanks

You know full well. It's fucking fence sitting of the highest order. It's annoying as well and comes across as the high and mighty. Just lay the chips down once and for all.

No idea what you're going on about...... Least of all 'cos your latest comment has no correlation to your previous.

I agree when I agree; I don't when I don't. I express my opinion un-prompted when I have one I feel like sharing. No fence involved.

Back
Top Bottom