Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
You dont support Tottenham. Your an Enic Levy apologist. You probably got little pics of Levy on your bedroom wall. Fuck off
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Think it’s content specifically for younger Londoners, the lingo etc.
But it’s definitely not like AFTV. People like them for ranting. People like Expressions because they find him funny.

The only reason that I would see the comparison to AFTV is that both are out there making fools of themselves yelling about nonsense.

If it is for young Londoners then obviously I am not his target audience, but even then I don't get what is funny about his stupid rants at all.

He has a point with his post and I don't really understand what he said (edited or unedited) that warranted a 'warning' from Admin Admin ?
Well calling people wankers probably didn’t help mate. It’s possible to disagree with people without insulting them (well maybe not for us lot on this forum! 😂) Deserved warning IMO but I admit to being biased because I can’t stand him. :)

Well calling people wankers probably didn’t help mate. It’s possible to disagree with people without insulting them (well maybe not for us lot on this forum! 😂) Deserved warning IMO but I admit to being biased because I can’t stand him. :)
Wait, what ?! Using the word 'wankers' is now an offence??

What the fuck happened to this place?

Ask yourself this :

If he succeeds and we win a trophy and finish in the top 4 will the people now attacking Levy give him credit?

Or will they conviently forget (or claim luck) that Levy appointed the the DOF, who bought/sold players and who in turn appointed the manager?

It works both ways.

Nobody is saying that all is forgiven for Levy.
What people are saying is exactly what you have said :
It's OK to criticise Levy and support the new manager at the same time.

Of course, if it all works out well then you have to credit Levy, after all, he hired the DOF and the DOF found a successful manager, it DOES go both ways.

As long as people are saying it's ok to criticise Levy that's fine, I don't want to hear excuses for his shit behaviour towards our supporters.

Wait, what ?! Using the word 'wankers' is now an offence??

What the fuck happened to this place?

Depends on the context, doesn’t it. I could say that Woolwich is a team full of wankers, and that’s not insulting people on here. If I turned around and said half of the forum are wankers, that would be me being obnoxious, and therefore I couldn’t argue if I got a warning.

Simple, really (imo).

Anyway, fuck him. Shouldn’t have come back giving it the big ‘I am’.

Back
Top Bottom