1882 - Saturday 3rd July - March Against ENIC at the Stadium.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you join and fight for this great club?

• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
You're a waste of time.... I posted those comments long ago.... You've ignored them 3 times already (maybe more)........ Mow you wanna abuse the context More???? More proof of u being a slimey troll-cunt wanker..

Fuck off, you knob end..... I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.
And guess who agreed!

LOL

I've been a paid supporter of both THFC and TFC for years, I've been blinded by Daniel and ENIC long enough, we have to take control of this shit show.

Thanks for the infrastructure Daniel, but now that has been delivered you haven't got a fucking clue.

I propose a 1882 & TFC March on the stadium on Saturday 3rd July, I've ordered my banner too.

T3r42B1.png
so... Oracle Oracle how did this go today?

ENIC out means nothing if Joe Lewis doesn't see it.

All well and good giving it to Levy but he is paid to front up to this shit and provide a barrier to Lewis.

Will achieve squat.
Not true, Levy could sell his stake or resign from his current role

Not true, Levy could sell his stake or resign from his current role
That still leaves Enic in control of the club though.
Presumably, who ever would be the new CEO would still have to work under the restrictions that Enic have in place.
I.E. No investment and the club to be self sustaining.

Apologies if I have missed your point

That still leaves Enic in control of the club though.
Presumably, who ever would be the new CEO would still have to work under the restrictions that Enic have in place.
I.E. No investment and the club to be self sustaining.

Apologies if I have missed your point
I agree - but self sustaining under a more capable CEO will be an improvement. Granted, still never gonna compete for Sancho but it could drive better scouting, execution of transfers, even improvements in commercial revenue / marketing.

I despise Levy, he’s a one dimensional financial speculator like Ashley and Sugar. I have zero faith in his leadership, his ability to improve football matters and I just don’t think he’s a versatile businessman

Back
Top Bottom