England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hojbjerg will be as effective as this against Englands nippy terrors...

iu

I hope none of the players are getting to fatigued, I think we are lucky that so far we haven’t had any games go to extra time , tough one for Gary this , the final is possibly just 90 minutes away,
This is a game where men can become boys , and the team are possibly 180 minutes away from becoming legends!

Hojbjerg will give it everything, no doubts. Guy's a warrior. He's not a one-man army but he'll do his best to be.

But I still think we'll win.

With the memory of the Great Heathen Army invading so fresh I assume emotions are running high right now in Northern Mercia and Northumbria.
My hopes and prayers with the people of Wessex and Prime Minister Alfred the Ok.
I’ll never forgive that puppet king Ecgberht for what he did . I still on occasions drive up to Northumbria to “yo mama” him in his ‘hood

Think I have predicted every line-up wrong so far, but God loves a trier. So I reckon it will be the same team, but if Saka is ready he will come in for Sancho. And with nobody on any yellows anymore, we will press aggressively and have too much for them.

3-0 Kane hat-trick!

Incidentally...

International Spurs fans - who is everyone routing for to win Euro 2021? Does everyone want Denmark? Italy?

Any love outside of England for the 3 lions?

Back
Top Bottom