England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Relaxed Natalie Dormer GIF
Damn cuz. You looking pretty good these days.

The foreign fans really show their true colours when England are involved. Makes me wonder why they even bother supporting an English team.

:kanehand:
I know why they do it, but mainly being from Northern Ireland, I laugh at the fans over here when they get so desperate for an England loss, sometimes while wearing Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City shirts.

(In case anyone doesn't know, N. Ireland is like the Mecca of glory hunters, you almost NEVER saw shirts of the latter two teams, especially City until they started winning, I think I saw one person wearing a City shirt from about 1995 - 2010, and yes, during the Poch era you saw Spurs shirts pop up where there were none before.)

Back
Top Bottom