England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The rule for those laughing at it

Where three or more defending team players form a 'wall,' all attacking team players must remain at least 1 metre (1 yard) from the 'wall' until the ball is in play.

They obviously didn't as they moved across before it was taken

An obscure rule yes but a ref who's in charge of a semi final should know it

On another note the Danish goal shouldn't of stood it's against the rules for the opposition to make a wall and stand that close to the England wall to bloke the view

Reg just had a fucking stinker booked Maguire for winning a header let Denmark get away with constant fouling without booking them, and missed a clear pen before giving a dodgy one

Worst ref performance of the tournament

All these pricks moaning about the penalty, you are 100 per cent right, the ref was awful toward us, had an absolute nightmare

Sure.
But the fact you cannot furnish me with any facts about a footballer specifically being blinded or hur, it's a moot point.
Anyways, schmeichel didn't react and saved it so....
He’s another WUM

Don’t bite

He still thinks Rudiger actually heard monkey noises

Sad case

Mullers was his name on SC before getting a lifetime ban

Dived for a pen. Shone lasers at the keeper.

Be glad levelheaded people are willing to speak up about this even when faced with threats and abuse by drunk England trolls. But if you like your ill-gotten gains, then enjoy them like the rest of your alcoholic peasants.
I’m in Hawick next week but will be busy
Next time let’s have a coffee when I come up

Take Bridgetown by storm!

I wanted England to win this. But if that's against my team I would be pissed. I'm pissed off as a neutral even.

Credit to thoose who said it wasn't a pen. These arrogant cunts smiling now will be the first to cry when Oliver does this to Spurs. But okay.
Honestly - bore off. This is an England thread on an English team’s forum. Our national team won with the cuteness, maturity and gamesmanship that any other credible side would endeavour to achieve. Take your sanctimonious shit and shove it back up your arse.

If it's brilliant to win it with help of a ref, then lads you played fantastic.

Because England was better tram, but nothing special, created 1 clear chance amd rest of it was average at best.

I really want Kane to win it, but that pen pissed me off as a neutral.
crying-icegif-4.gif

Love your salty tears...

Sure.
But the fact you cannot furnish me with any facts about a footballer specifically being blinded or hur, it's a moot point.
Anyways, schmeichel didn't react and saved it so....
Why do I need to give you facts about that, I gave you facts that a laser pointer can cause damage to someone eyes. You seem to think that I'm saying that the laser pointer put Schmeichel off, that's not my point. No one should be shining a laser pointer in someone's eyes, football match or no football match and the person who did that should be arrested, that's the main point I'm making.

That was a horrible experience; much too nerve-racking. We were much the better team for most of that though. If only Kane could pass to Kane. Sterling was excellent, my motm, but he often scuffs his shots.
Managing to keep the ball for the last 5 minutes was very impressive.

Why do I need to give you facts about that, I gave you facts that a laser pointer can cause damage to someone eyes. You seem to think that I'm saying that the laser pointer put Schmeichel off, that's not my point. No one should be shining a laser pointer in someone's eyes, football match or no football match and the person who did that should be arrested, that's the main point I'm making.
Because you can't give me the facts. More injuries caused by atuds, footballs and hand/face collisions.
Your argument is bs and so are you. Onto if ore you go.

Back
Top Bottom