England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He doesn't wind me up mate. Idiots gonna idiot.
Admin Admin
I never called anyone an idiot. I didn't say idiot's (as in idiot is), I was generalising that idiots (plural) will be idiots IE people will always be daft so how am I insulting someone personally.

I appreciate your efforts to clean up the insults etc...but warning everything seems like hard work for you and incredibly inconsistent....

Admin Admin
I never called anyone an idiot. I didn't say idiot's (as in idiot is), I was generalising that idiots (plural) will be idiots IE people will always be daft so how am I insulting someone personally.

I appreciate your efforts to clean up the insults etc...but warning everything seems like hard work for you and incredibly inconsistent....
You really need to stop tagging me after every warning. You're not the only person getting them. I don't care if you called anyone an idiot. Your posts are off topic.

Last edited:
Now my heart has gone back to its normal state I can see that was actually a good performance by England. They had to grind it out but that's football. Denmark were fantastic.

So...fresh! fresh! So.. exciting!

Dodged one today! tip top and ready to rock!

I really want a clip of us passing it around about the 26th min mark of extra time! must have been 50 + passes! The pub was chanting ooooooooooooo wheeeeey!

Can't wait for Sunday! Genuine excitement that I've not felt since the Champs League Final.

I know why they do it, but mainly being from Northern Ireland, I laugh at the fans over here when they get so desperate for an England loss, sometimes while wearing Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City shirts.

(In case anyone doesn't know, N. Ireland is like the Mecca of glory hunters, you almost NEVER saw shirts of the latter two teams, especially City until they started winning, I think I saw one person wearing a City shirt from about 1995 - 2010, and yes, during the Poch era you saw Spurs shirts pop up where there were none before.)
I would say Man u and Liverpool were always the main English teams over there. When I first started visiting 30 odd years back,there were a fair few spurs in Donegall Pass(where I stay) but they were all of a certain age. Seem to have a good few younger ones now. Over soon,and taking as day out to visit mates in Tandragee,and they are all spurs.

I missed the end of the game due to a slightly power crazed bouncer.

Watched the second half of extra time with some homeless blokes peering through a betfred window.

Walking home singing england songs with every car tooting their horn, what a night
Did you recognise any of them from here?
😉

I seem to have a slight headache this morning.

Must have been something I picked up last night.

3c98fd2a1d343d598764371a8e7f349c.jpg

The best team won.
Everything about England's game was superior except the goalkeeping.

A lot of Europeans I know are shocked at Sterling going down easy to win a penalty - suggesting this was some kind of illegitimate win.
It's like they haven't witnessed the 400 odd games he has played throughout his career.
Imagine the outrage had they seen the Sissoko Champions League final penalty.

Fuck 'em all. I have wanted England to make a final so much since I played wearing an England 'Italia 90' replica shirt in my back garden aged 5. We deserved to get to a final 2-3 times before too and never got the required 'luck'.

Can't fucking wait for Sunday. Glad we don't have to wait weeks like the Champions League & League Cup finals.

2-1 absolutely flattered Denmnark. Schmeichel made a couple of world-class saves. Kane missed a sitter after being set up by Grealish. We had about four breaks in the second half of extra time alone where we could have gone clean through on goal had we not played for time. The first half was close, you can make a case for saying that they edged it. But the other three halves of the game England were in complete control and Pickford could have sat in the stands. On another day we win this 4-1 and nobody can cry so much about what was a soft penalty.

Back
Top Bottom