****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because Scotland have had nothing ever to bang on about when it comes to international football, they don't even know what a knockout stage of a tournament looks like.

Hell, I wasn't born at the time, but didn't they make a song how about they were going to "win the World Cup" only to lose to Peru and draw with the mighty Iran?
We invented football, you fucken nonce. How about that? You sad cunts bang on about it coming home when we invented it. It's embarrassing.

Don’t forget ‘lush’

Bristolians took it from you being neighbours . They always add Gurt to everything “ ere tis gurt lush “
It’s funny how words mutate , it originally was used in the middle ages meaning soft & tender even shaky but then yer man Shakespeare used it for something more positive ( luxuriant in life)
It wasn’t until the 1890’s that it was used for a drunkard but that probably stems from the middle ages shaky part.
Here endeth the lesson

Bristolians took it from you being neighbours . They always add Gurt to everything “ ere tis gurt lush “
It’s funny how words mutate , it originally was used in the middle ages meaning soft & tender even shaky but then yer man Shakespeare used it for something more positive ( luxuriant in life)
It wasn’t until the 1890’s that it was used for a drunkard but that probably stems from the middle ages shaky part.
Here endeth the lesson

I consider myself re-educated.

Diolch butt

We invented football, you fucken nonce. How about that? You sad cunts bang on about it coming home when we invented it. It's embarrassing.
The game started to become popular in Scotland following the development in London in 1863 of the first ever rules of Association Football, established by The Football Association. Scottish football clubs started to be formed towards the end of the 1860s and 1870s.

England go out on penalties despite all the factors loaded in their favour.
The Queen dies.
The FBI lift Andy the paedo to take advantage of a distracted England and avoid their outrage at paedos being brought to justice.
Nicola unveils a Scottish militia of freedom, commandeers Faslane and declares eternal war on England.

It's gonna be some fucken week, ya dirty paedo bastards.

Not a good idea to call forum members 'paedos' and 'nonces' in this new world. I suggest you edit to avoid a sin binning. Just looking out for you, William Wally.

:tanguythumb:

Fuck sake, I'm not even English but I still want England to win even though I know the press will be relentless for weeks/years afterwards, however was there really a reason for me to send this via WhatsApp to my wife and half Italian kids?

Bit of trivia. But the main guy in this video, Paul Kaye, also played Thoros of Myr in Game of Thrones if he seems familiar too anyone but they can't quite put their finger on it.

UtrB49N.jpg

Back
Top Bottom