Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was his best bit?

The wildly overhit cross when Denmark had a 3 on 3 attack?
The constant getting picked off in midfield?
The getting dribbled past?
Or my particular favourite, the 80 yard cross field pass that came up 40 yards short.

Mind you, his tattoos did look good!
Once you get a bee in your bonnet you do like to see it buzz around.
PEH was one of the players of the tourno. So pleased we have him.
Edit: I bet he makes the official team of the tournament.

Last edited:
We were Fantastic for the 1st 10 min but then Denmark got on top - when dolberg and damsgaard went off in the 65th minute they seemed to lose any attacking threat and we totally dominated and should have won in the 90 and not needed extra time in which again we totally dominated and thoroughly deserved to win the game - I may have had a few more pints but we might have even been watching the same game!

I don't think they dominated at any point. They scored soon after they started playing well and then had their tails up for 10 minutes, but once we scored we finished the half stronger. They came out and had the ball for 5 or 10 minutes but from that moment on it was all us. Dolberg and Damsgaard were blowing out of their arses and that's why they were replaced. Our fitness was clearly far superior which played a significant part. But we also had a stronger squad than they did. The two subs benches were like night and day in comparison.

Anyway, I suppose it's nitpicking really. Ultimately we were the better team and should have won by more than one goal in the end, regardless of whether it would have been a bit harsh to see Denmark on the end up a pumping.

Quality player. The only midfielder we have been able to rely on.

Hopefully Skipp adds to that and GLC/Ndombele stop being pussies.

I wonder what PEH thinks when he sees Gio skip off to the sick bay every morning and Ndom blowing a lung out of his arse three minutes into a warm up.

I know we need depth because he can't play every minute again, but I hope Nuno and the Scottish bloke are figuring out a way to put PEH and Skipp in the double pivot roles and not have it be a train wreck.

effxywg0rsb71.jpg

Boy went and got married.

Congratulations to Pierre and his wife.

That’s lovely! Congratulations to Pierre and his wife. I have to admit when I saw the picture I wondered why he looked different, the stubble/beard’s gone!

Back
Top Bottom