****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Makes me laugh that some are using Sterling's inconsistency during the season and yet forget exactly the same was said of Shaw and yet he gets such plaudits. Hmmmm...

Shaw was unlucky not to be in the team but more because he played more games and of course played well throughout.

The Italian left back Spinazzola was the best of all but injured against Belgium so it seems a bit odd.

Disappointing to see our players taking the medal off straight away, granted it’s not a winners medal but it’s bad sportsmanship to me to be taking it off like that in front of the camera!

It's extremely commonplace.....

Often we've seen it commended as a sign of a champion's mentality.

fair play to Italy , deserved . but England showed the nation isn’t owned by the Brexit racist sans we can be a positive force.

Saka, Rashford and many others are just incredibly likeable lads.

How will they know when they're out of camera shot? There's probably dozens pointed at the pitch!

Of all the things to moan about this is a strange one.
Well surely it’s pretty obvious that a camera is going to film you as you are receiving your medal, at least wait a few minutes before you take it off out of respect for the competition or you just look like A bad loser

The full story is that as soon as they'd flown over Wembley, I dashed out the front of my daughter's house (where we were going to watch the game) with my camera, to get a pic of the Red Arrows for Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman (although she couldn't care less, I suppose) and in the process I accidentally let the puppy out. My daughter got so stressed with all this that she decided to go into the BACK garden to get away from it all.
I heard the sound of jets, which was DEFINITELY coming from above the clouds at the FRONT of the house, so I told my granddaughter the Red Arrows were behind the clouds, but at least we'd heard them. :(
Went back indoors and everyone was saying, "Did you see them?", so I said, "No, they were above the clouds."
Then my daughter showed me the video she'd just shot in the BACK garden. Screenshot below. My ears told me they were out the front, but sound plays tricks on you, doesn't it?

syj4mJv.png

On reflection, it was the start of an evening of frustrations.
Good

3171865-64992748-2560-1440.jpg

This for me is the most beautiful image of the European Championship. Vialli and Mancini. Vialli has been battling cancer for years. She is better now but it's not over. Mancini wanted him in his staff together with other former Sampdoria: Lombardo, Nuciari, Salsano. Humanly I find it beautiful in addition to the fact that he avoided being stabbed by strangers

foto-2.jpg

vialli_750.jpg_982521881.jpg

3171865-64992748-2560-1440.jpg

This for me is the most beautiful image of the European Championship. Vialli and Mancini. Vialli has been battling cancer for years. She is better now but it's not over. Mancini wanted him in his staff together with other former Sampdoria: Lombardo, Nuciari, Salsano. Humanly I find it beautiful in addition to the fact that he avoided being stabbed by strangers

foto-2.jpg

vialli_750.jpg_982521881.jpg

Who was the guy that looked like a reject from 'Guess Who'?

guesswho.jpg

Used to support lazio when gascoigne went to italy. Player i liked for lazio was guiseppe signori. Had an unsual and unique style for taking penalties. Cracking show football italia on channel 4 back in the day.

Signori: I remember correctly, he kicked from a standing position. Great striker.
That you remember Gascoigne, a madman with a heart of gold.

Back
Top Bottom