Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another kid leaves the British isles for the mainland.
And he is being advised by former Tottenham and Newcastle star Stephen Carr.
Spot the boat...
Hes irish. We dont consider ourselves part of british isles

I see PSG have signed the Italian goalkeeper.

They also have bought Ramos, albeit the older less capable version..

If they keep their other stars, not forgetting they have Veratti as well as the big 3, then, that is even more a side of real menace.

I see PSG have signed the Italian goalkeeper.

They also have bought Ramos, albeit the older less capable version..

If they keep their other stars, not forgetting they have Veratti as well as the big 3, then, that is even more a side of real menace.
If they keep everyone fit and healthy they will piss their league next year.

Of course the haters will be queuing up to have a pop at Poch if they don't win the CL as well.

Cries out for a 3-4-3

Donnarumma
Ramos Marquinhos Kimpembe
Hakimi Veratti Wijnaldum Bernat
Neymar Icardi Mbappe

That's a whale of a team
I don't think Icardi would be their CF starter. If Poch must include an Argentine, then it would be Di Maria. Icardi is pointless outside of the final third. With Neymar and Mbappe being relieved off defensive duty, having Icardi starting is just a burden for the rest of the team.

Back
Top Bottom