Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lil bitch is back. Lol I thought you disappeared. Wehre the fuck were you. Welcome back lol

One day he'll leave; don't you worry.... Then you won't have to pretend to be a Spurs fan anymore..... Must be such a burden.... All those twitter and YouTube comments to police; what a nightmare....

:dierpochhug:

it will be funny to see Korean and Japanese in the same team . I hope Takehiro won't be too rude with sonny during the training match lol

One day he'll leave; don't you worry.... Then you won't have to pretend to be a Spurs fan anymore..... Must be such a burden.... All those twitter and YouTube comments to police; what a nightmare....

:dierpochhug:
Maybe he will leave maybe won't
I am not worried
I think I am a Spurs fan, just not the type you hope

BUT

Must be such a burden.... All those twitter and YouTube comments to police; what a nightmare....

???

LOL not everyone is you. Lmfao

And trying to be a Spurs has been so fucking hard with the baldy running down everything for a few more quids at every turn. Greedy and arrogant at best

it will be funny to see Korean and Japanese in the same team . I hope Takehiro won't be too rude with sonny during the training match lol
Korean and Japanese players have played alongside as teammates before so it’s not that strange (e.g., Feyenoord, Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Salzburg, and Rubin Kazan, etc). Sonny got along with Minamino and Japanese players at Antwerp last season, so I’m sure him and Takehiro will get along just fine.

You've been woked. :levyeyes:

Not sure what that means tbh....

Am I guilty of being ignorant to a certain phrase Sure..... Not too stubborn to apologise either.

Would I have otherwise made the I'll advised joke? Nope.

Do I condone or find humour in the predicament behind the term? Absolutely not.

Not sure what that means tbh....

Am I guilty of being ignorant to a certain phrase Sure..... Not too stubborn to apologise either.

Would I have otherwise made the I'll advised joke? Nope.

Do I condone or find humour in the predicament behind the term? Absolutely not.
Racist

Back
Top Bottom