Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry to say but Dembele was so good it was impossible to replace him with the same style of a player
There is no player in the world who can do the same things like he did

Ndombele has a similar style but likes to play up further the pitch

It' simply not possible to create another Dembele

I still think we would have won the championsleague with Dembele

What a marvellous player.

Im sick to the teeth of saying it, but selling him in January 19 without bringing in anyone to replace him was one of the biggest fuck ups Levy has made in all his time here. And that’s really saying something.

What a marvellous player.

Im sick to the teeth of saying it, but selling him in January 19 without bringing in anyone to replace him was one of the biggest fuck ups Levy has made in all his time here. And that’s really saying something.
From what i recall his ankle was fucked and physically he would never be the same which is why he left.

But you're right the fact he wasn't replaced with somebody of similar quality fucked us completely. The CL run just covered the cracks but we were never the same team without him (and to an extent Wanyama) in front of the back 4.

From what i recall his ankle was fucked and physically he would never be the same which is why he left.

But you're right the fact he wasn't replaced with somebody of similar quality fucked us completely. The CL run just covered the cracks but we were never the same team without him (and to an extent Wanyama) in front of the back 4.
He wasn’t the same player because of injuries, but he most certainly wasn’t as crocked as some would have you believe. He was still by far our best central midfielder and even having him on the bench to come on for 20 mins would have been massive.

Back
Top Bottom