********Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur 3pm Today *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember when we beat the Os 5-0 or something in pre season and we all thought Giovanni Dos Santos was the second coming and Darren Bent was the new Jimmy Greaves (or John Duncan at least). The next season started with 2 points from 8 games.

Pre-season is for getting fit. Not quite time to be talking serious relegation fears.

only watched the first half but couldn't see any style of play
yes winks was a bit more forward thinking but its was the O's
for me(in the EPL team ) there is only 1 spot for Dele that's in & around the striker

for me(in the EPL team ) there is only 1 spot for Dele that's in & around the striker
That is gonna be Son and perhaps Ings.
Dele needs to find a new position/be a squad player or leave IMO.
I don't mind him missing a few passes v Orient pre-season.
I like Dele and I hope he stays.

Lol at people who bought a season ticket.

Why? Because we follow our club through thick and thin? Because we love the badge no matter the players, manager or the owners?!

Lol at people like you who will never understand the culture and lifestyle of what it means to belong to and follow a football club.

I remember when we beat the Os 5-0 or something in pre season and we all thought Giovanni Dos Santos was the second coming and Darren Bent was the new Jimmy Greaves (or John Duncan at least). The next season started with 2 points from 8 games.

Pre-season is for getting fit. Not quite time to be talking serious relegation fears.

I always reference THAT pre-season to anybody who reads too much into friendly games, good or bad. They really do mean fuck all, a step above training session games but that's all.

I just enjoy seeing a few of our youngsters play, as I'm not one who follows the youth teams much. Hopefully Scarlett can break through this season.

Yup. I remember that. Berbatov linking up with Barca wunderkid Gio Dos Santos.

I thought we were going to play some great football that season.

And then we sold Berba on deadline night and Fergie tossed us Frazier Campbell on loan whilst stabbing a pin into his Daniel "he's different" Levy voodoo dolly & pouring himself another glass of fine red wine.....

Any single person reading anything into this game needs to find themselves the brain they have left behind.

Fitness and nothing else..

A complete irrelevance to matters going forward.

We all know we need and must find some players but we also must realise the need to simply build stamina..

Are people really taking this result seriously? It means nothing at all, it was a run out. (and a chance to pay tribute to Justin of course)
Nuno outright said that this game was about fitness in his pre game press conference. He wasn't looking at establishing a style of play in this game as it was more about getting a look at the kids and for the first teamers to get game fitness.

only watched the first half but couldn't see any style of play
yes winks was a bit more forward thinking but its was the O's
Madness that anyone can think he is still a midfielder - he’s a penalty box player otherwise he is a hindrance

Remember that season when we all thought that Jose Dominguez was going to be a world beater?
lol 😝

Any single person reading anything into this game needs to find themselves the brain they have left behind.

Fitness and nothing else..

A complete irrelevance to matters going forward.

We all know we need and must find some players but we also must realise the need to simply build stamina..
So who was your ‘man of the match’?

Sorry
‘Star’ of the match

Gulp!

Back
Top Bottom