********Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur 3pm Today *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hopefully the lads that are close to but not quite really for EPL squad will be loaned out to play mens football this season

hopefully the lads that are close to but not quite really for EPL squad will be loaned out to play mens football this season
Hopefully they all play PL football. Let’s be honest, I can’t imagine we have worse 18 year olds than Shitsoko and Warry Stinks

Why? Because we follow our club through thick and thin? Because we love the badge no matter the players, manager or the owners?!

Lol at people like you who will never understand the culture and lifestyle of what it means to belong to and follow a football club.
There’s an old saying

‘Hate the regime, love the team’

I
Again with the 'support'.
im not blindly supporting frauds like him…. If I was at a game I wouldn’t be boo’ing but damn right I’m venting to friends and on a private forum

giraffe neck has stolen 12M from the club. I could honestly find ten better keepers for less than 0.1M with a months notice

Nile John looks ready for a loan to me, very exciting player.

Devine the only sub who really stood out to me. You can see Clarke has a level of quality that most of them don't but he'll need a very good loan to bring it out of him.

Perplexed by Bergwijn.

I

im not blindly supporting frauds like him…. If I was at a game I wouldn’t be boo’ing but damn right I’m venting to friends and on a private forum

giraffe neck has stolen 12M from the club. I could honestly find ten better keepers for less than 0.1M with a months notice
Not a private forum but how about you get behind the team and stop boring us all senseless with your tiresome aggression and negativity....it can't be good for you.

Back
Top Bottom