********Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur 3pm Today *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't even watch but apparently Dele was shit again.

Anyone that still rates him at this point is a PRICK.
Quality wasn’t there for Dele, but at least he was trying involved and trying to make things happen in the 1st half.

Bergwjin on the other hand was just dreadful. I want to believe in him, but he’s not shown us anything he’s good. He doesn’t score goals, his movement off ball isn’t intelligent, he’s ever want to take on opposing fullbacks, and he’s so MUCH slower now than he was in his first 3 months.

Quality wasn’t there for Dele, but at least he was trying involved and trying to make things happen in the 1st half.

Bergwjin on the other hand was just dreadful. I want to believe in him, but he’s not shown us anything he’s good. He doesn’t score goals, his movement off ball isn’t intelligent, he’s ever want to take on opposing fullbacks, and he’s so MUCH slower now than he was in his first 3 months.
FatBerg is a fraud - another cheap skate Levy bargain bin special at a time we desperately needed quality. Even Jose confirmed he wasn’t his choice

But hes back. According to his instagram and social media hes working really hard and cares for the club
I'm not going to condemn his performance in a friendly, especially as I didn't watch the game ( ;) ), but if he was as awful as people have said he was, then actions speak louder than words. I would love to see the 'old' Dele back, but I fear it may be too late :(

How many times must I ask you to watch the language, Mrs. P...

I Cant Joe Biden GIF by CBS News
Believe you me, I was very restrained in my reply - if he had been standing in front of me, he would have got it with both barrels. How very dare he laugh at supporters who are there through thick and thin!

With a couple of weeks to go until the new season begins , I am starting to know how Han Solo felt when he jumped at of hyper space and saw the Death Star.

Pre season games are purely for fitness so not interested in the results but if winks, Sisokko and Aurier are still here for the city game , then we know how the season plays out.

The DOF and new manager have been in place for over two weeks and still no signings , just the usual rumours , while some of our rivals are signing players

Believe you me, I was very restrained in my reply - if he had been standing in front of me, he would have got it with both barrels. How very dare he laugh at supporters who are there through thick and thin!
The original post has made my piss boil. How very dare he (or she) mock those of us who are the life blood of the club. This is why some of these modern fans, will never get it.

I’m not claiming that because I follow our club, I’m a better fan, because I’m not. However, it certainly makes me a different type of fan because I follow Tottenham.

Some won’t get that statement but those of you who go regularly will know exactly what I’m referring to.

The culture, the history, the people, the buzz in the air. It’s about belonging, being part of something. Regardless of whether we play champions league or non league football I and many others will still be there. Because we are the lifeblood of our club and it’s in our DNA.

Massively off topic for this thread, and I could moan about modern day football fans all day. But this poster has really got my back up.

Shame on you SA96 SA96

Didn't watch the game as I was too poorly to look at a screen, but surely nothing can be taken from a friendly. It's supposed to be about trying different things out with a new manager.

If COVID has given us one positive thing it's the return of pre-match friendlies against teams like Orient, rather than massive fixtures against elite clubs in the USA or the far east where the stakes are completely overblown and everything loses all sense of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom