Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sure, each on it's merits, but generally speaking, what's the problem with a young player seeing out his contract and refusing to sign a new one?

Pretty sure I've explained my take on things..... We just have a different outlook.

As far as agents go, again, I think the problem is football's governance, that allows them to act (or be involved) for both (or sometimes three) parties in a deal, other than that, I've got no problem with agents in general, as long as they are doing their job well.

Governance: Agreed.

But the fact that both yourself & reachingforthestars reachingforthestars mentioned Raiola without prompt suggests not everything is always sweetness & light on the agent front.

Pretty sure I've explained my take on things..... We just have a different outlook.

Governance: Agreed.

But the fact that both yourself & reachingforthestars reachingforthestars mentioned Raiola without prompt suggests not everything is always sweetness & light on the agent front.

To be fair to Raiola, he got his client a cracking deal at Milan and has now made him one of the best paid footballers on the planet. He would argue, his job isn't to do Milan any favours and he's certainly done right by his client.

No problem with geography. the irish people dont consider themselves part of british isles. We're not british so we're not part of british isles

I think that is considered more a geographical term. If not happy for you to come up with another name for the set of islands stuck off the coast of Europe, maybe the Pissing Isles for all the rain and drunks around.

Last edited:
Leicester have made two good signings and have an excellent team on paper. Considering they have Justin and Castigne to compete for a right-back place, we could do a lot worse than to go for Ricardo Periera for our own. He was the best right-back in the league arguably the season before last.

Watched a bit of Bohemians last night in a Europa qualifier against some Icelandic team.
Dawson Devoy (19) was the standout player in a 3-0 win, he's definitely one of the best young Irish players I've seen in recent years, been very impressed anytime I've seen him play. Interested to see where he moves, can't imagine he'll be with Bohs beyond this coming season.

Wet Spam have sold Felipe Anderson back to Lazio at a £31m loss. I'd laugh at how much money they pissed away on him, but at least they are pruning the deadwood...

Wet Spam have sold Felipe Anderson back to Lazio at a £31m loss. I'd laugh at how much money they pissed away on him, but at least they are pruning the deadwood...

He looked a player for them in his first season there. Clearly lazy though and not suited to the EPL. He'll probably be a baller in the much slower paced Serie A.

Mentioned him a few times from his Lille days and at Monaco. Strong lad, good engine, not a genius, not spunkbread, at 4.5mEu up front, I don't think Milan can go too wrong as a back up option for Hernandez.

Might be worth keeping an eye on Caio Henrique, the 23yo Brazilian who took his place at Monaco. I didn't pay loads of attention to him but quite liked the bits and bobs I noticed, of the smaller nippier FB species, technically good, decent engine, looks tenacious, looks reasonably composed in forward areas.

Back
Top Bottom