Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the stated reasons -(hillarously) is that the proposed new ground Everton want to build on said Dock utterly kills the skyline. A whole rash of buildings have gone up and been given the go ahead including Everton's ground, since the original UNESCO awards.
To be fair, for both parties, removing the award is for the best. If retaining the award means no development, it is bad for the city. Liverpool was warned about this a few years ago so it should not be a surprise to anyone.

What's with Clippity's boat-race? Looks like he's had a load of botox pumped into it!

He looks aged and bloated.....

He was spikey all last season and he's already bitching about money and richer clubs..... I think he's feeling the pinch and I could see him sodding off not too long into the future.

Nothing new there rent-boy chants at the chavs have been going on for years. From most clubs.

Snowflake society has decided it's now offensive.

This is the problem with the reporting of offensive slurs these days....... What was actually said doesn't get to be reported and you're just left taking it on trust.

Was the actual chant "<removed>" then?

To me the intent behind branding someone a <removed> is the aspect of 'doing it for money'.

Back
Top Bottom