Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The talent is undeniable but the lack of motivation is also undeniable and it is hard to imagine that Nuno is the guy that changes that.

There is zero chance that Levy will sell him so we have to hope that something changes in his mindset but hard to see that happening.

It is too bad he didn't make the French team as that might have been a catalyst to get him going, but as it is it is hard to think that he will reach his potential with us.
Sissoko in the squad sums up tanguy

Off the top of my head, previous record signings Sanchez, Sissoko, Soldado, Lamela, Bent, Paulinho and Rebrov plus the motley bunch of N'Jie, N'Koudou, Fazio, Postiga, Sean Davis, Rasiak, Naughton, Dos Santos. Zokora, Reid...

Edit: How did I forget Janssen....
What a shower indeed

Forgotten a few of them so thanks for reminding me

:bmj:

Big Mac Mcdonalds GIF by Arcos Dorados

200.gif

Where was he last night then?

He missed lots of the preseason friendlies last year and this summer seems to be following a similar pattern. He had a whole summer to get fit before preseason this time too.

Problem right from the start.

He arrived on first day of pre-season under Poch, not long after being signed and he was said to be overweight ...... most matches in that first season Poch subbed him after an hour or so, just didn't seem to adjust to PL intensity.

I hope he is getting his body in shape as we speak.

I've heard it all now. 'Can't play because his wife/partner is having a baby. Surely she's done all the hard work (he was around for a couple of minutes at the beginning)?
He's had no football for a couple of months and should have played at least a half in the pure-season games.
Kane's wife has had three and I don't recall him going AWOL.

I've heard it all now. 'Can't play because his wife/partner is having a baby. Surely she's done all the hard work (he was around for a couple of minutes at the beginning)?
He's had no football for a couple of months and should have played at least a half in the pure-season games.
Kane's wife has had three and I don't recall him going AWOL.
I presume it's some token days off in preseason which doesn't sound too unreasonable . At least it wouldn't be if he was already fit as a fiddle.

Back
Top Bottom