Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've heard it all now. 'Can't play because his wife/partner is having a baby. Surely she's done all the hard work (he was around for a couple of minutes at the beginning)?
He's had no football for a couple of months and should have played at least a half in the pure-season games.
Kane's wife has had three and I don't recall him going AWOL.
Are you Roy Keane by any chance?

People are getting gobby because he’s taken some paternity leave?! The state of this place sometimes. :mourfacepalm:

I've heard it all now. 'Can't play because his wife/partner is having a baby. Surely she's done all the hard work (he was around for a couple of minutes at the beginning)?
He's had no football for a couple of months and should have played at least a half in the pure-season games.
Kane's wife has had three and I don't recall him going AWOL.
Maybe kane doesnt love his family as much.

We paid 60m for this guy to be the epicentre of a new Spurs.......

200kpw in wages; no injuries, no summer commitments and he's not even fit enough for the bench in a friendly against a 2nd div team?

......It will be hard to feel much more disappointed in a player.

Posted this on Monday, but happy to give him a pass given the baby news...... He best come back fired up and ready to graft though.

It's daft, i think for people who have an agenda against him this is just another stick to beat him with.

It seems to be a common theme around the forum at the moment, lots of aggression and players getting abuse because of personal agendas. We don’t have to like all the guys that pull on the shirt, but there’s little need to abuse them.
Theres some on here who’ll never be happy no matter who plays for us.

Ndombele has been a massive flop at Spurs.
Levy has to take the pill and get him out of here because he doesn't care and that creates a bad atmosphere at the club.
No Ndombele and Aurier at the club last season and we would have won trophies IMO.
Neither player gives a feck.

Ndombele has been a massive flop at Spurs.
Levy has to take the pill and get him out of here because he doesn't care and that creates a bad atmosphere at the club.
No Ndombele and Aurier at the club last season and we would have won trophies IMO.
Neither player gives a feck.
Nurse! He's escaped again.

He’s been training here so quite possibly in the Uk but it doesn’t take long to get to France . I think the baby is a bit young be one of our homegrown players if that’s what you’re thinking
If the chavvie was born in France I'm hoping that indicates he wishes to live there. And not commute.

Back
Top Bottom