Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like the ultimate vanity move for Utd, trying to prove they are still one of the big boys with their transfer business, as they can't seem to do it on the pitch.

Not sure any number of signings will bring them success until they get rid if the caretaker manager.
Their decent wingers all play down the left, this should improve them a lot.

Andersen on the verge of signing for Palace, good move that and they have signed some good young talent

Too bad that fat faced prick will get them relegated, Steve Cooper left Swansea recently because of lack of investment, he will take over from him and get Palace doing decent

Andersen on the verge of signing for Palace, good move that and they have signed some good young talent

Too bad that fat faced prick will get them relegated, Steve Cooper left Swansea recently because of lack of investment, he will take over from him and get Palace doing decent

Don't know why we're not in for Andersen. Very good, solid centre-back that has proven he can perform already in our league. Him and Romero would be rock solid, with Rodon a good third option.

That article is creepy as fuck.

“What's the best way to do this? Kyle readied a pool float for his partner, making sure she could easily hop on without falling into the water”

“Wearing her glossy brunette hair loose and with her enviable physique on display, Annie was in high spirits while sipping on a bright orange drink.”

People actually like this dribble?

She has puffy eyes, for 27 she looks more 47, lay off the potato love.

And Varane will improve them even more.

It's unbelievable they're letting themselves get suckered into the perpetual caretaker managership of Ole.

Imagine if Zidane were taking over that team.

Zidanne is a galactico babysitter (which may well get the job done for them), but a proper manager like Conte would be even worse (for everyone else).

Don't know why we're not in for Andersen. Very good, solid centre-back that has proven he can perform already in our league. Him and Romero would be rock solid, with Rodon a good third option.

He is so slow though both in terms of overall pace and especially in terms of turning and being able to move with players in the box. I think Palace is more of his level.

I don't think he is the worst of the CB's we are linked with- Vestergaard and Milenkovic are worse- but not appealing at all really.

Zidanne is a galactico babysitter (which may well get the job done for them), but a proper manager like Conte would be even worse (for everyone else).
I don't know. Conte is similar to Mourinho to some extend. He likes Lukaku, Matic (at Chelsea), Ashley Young, Alexis Sanchez, Darmian ... just like Mourinho. I think he also shares some dislike to the like of Martial, Shaw... whoever doesn't give 100% all the time. Pogba at Juventus during Conte time is just luxury cherry on top. Not the heart of the team. Not even important cog of the machine. So if Conte arrives, he would chop the team again, and get his players to build his team. It may not take a long time, but

This Man U has quality, but they're missing that extra bit of ruthlessness to rid of bad influence in the dressing room. That would come from the manager, in form of him being "the boss".

I don't know. Conte is similar to Mourinho to some extend. He likes Lukaku, Matic (at Chelsea), Ashley Young, Alexis Sanchez, Darmian ... just like Mourinho. I think he also shares some dislike to the like of Martial, Shaw... whoever doesn't give 100% all the time. Pogba at Juventus during Conte time is just luxury cherry on top. Not the heart of the team. Not even important cog of the machine. So if Conte arrives, he would chop the team again, and get his players to build his team. It may not take a long time, but

This Man U has quality, but they're missing that extra bit of ruthlessness to rid of bad influence in the dressing room. That would come from the manager, in form of him being "the boss".
He has to learn how to throw boots the correct way at players he does not like!

Back
Top Bottom