Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the end of the day Harry Winks is an academy product of Spurs and I’ll always be proud of him for that.

I think £25mil is a great price considering how bad the last 18 months has been for him.

That’s the purpose of the academy, if they don’t progress, sell them for profit, nothing personal.

I certainly backed him heavily and have been disappointed at how things have stalled for him. Needs a change of scenery IMO

One of my main issues with the HG rule is that it forces clubs to retain players which are not quite good enough, which is bad for both clubs and players.

Is the Everton link legit?
Levy does not confer with me, and I can't understand the native tongue of Liverpool, but it makes sense/
Everton are always in need of CMDs. Winks can move to a limited number of sides in England considering wages and expectations. West Ham are off the table, Newcastle too turbulent atm, Villa\Wolves\LCFC aren't in need. So Everton makes good sense.
And I can't see a foreign club paying good money for him.

Levy does not confer with me, and I can't understand the native tongue of Liverpool, but it makes sense/
Everton are always in need of CMDs. Winks can move to a limited number of sides in England considering wages and expectations. West Ham are off the table, Newcastle too turbulent atm, Villa\Wolves\LCFC aren't in need. So Everton makes good sense.
And I can't see a foreign club paying good money for him.
Thanks

Both Gomes and Davies are superior options - hope they take him

Look he's a Spurs fan came threw the academy and all that but if he's here at the end of the transfer window I hope he knows he is last choice midfield if we go 433

Hojbjerg, Celso, Ndombele, Dele, Skipp are ahead of him & would just be blocking Nile John's development

After the ridiculously poor 2 seasons he's had why would you be very happy at Spurs? It says a lot about his total lack of awareness and ambition if that's the case.

He's happy to be fucking shit and the worst midfielder at the club. A fucking lottery winner with footballing boots on is what he is.

When Nuno gets the chop mid season and Ryan gets back in, Harry will be like a new signing.

He’s worse than useless but we need to be realistic, we can’t cull all the wastrels. Sissoko, Aurier and Sanchez need to go, Winks can be cull 2.0 in Jan on loan, as he won’t get a look in assuming Skipp is loaned (which would be absolutely bonkers but u never know with this club)

Back
Top Bottom