A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty much.
What a lovely idea.

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Thanks! That explains why I could only see one. I've had Baz on ignore for a couple of weeks now, to give me a mini-break from his insightful musings.
I have Baz on ignore as well, however, I was intrigued to see who Schmood had rowed with so unignored a couple of posts.

Quite glad Admin seems to have dropped this 'New World' thing. Fun while it lasted, but it was never going to catch on.

Quite glad Admin seems to have dropped this 'New World' thing. Fun while it lasted, but it was never going to catch on.
???
I hope not, I haven't seen any announcement. On the whole people are better behaved and it's much harder to get a card now than it was before. It's in the best interests for posters who get carded a lot for it to stay I think.

Well, he didn't turn up for training yesterday and people seem to be getting away with c**t offs again.

...and I'd had a few glasses of red when I posted that.

...and he's awarded me a disagree, so maybe not!!!

Harry Kane is acting like a twat. I can see why that would make some people act the same way haha

That said, I didn't see a great deal of content reported yesterday. I left a couple of warnings but it's possible I've missed some as there weren't too many foul votes.

Harry Kane is acting like a twat. I can see why that would make some people act the same way haha

That said, I didn't see a great deal of content reported yesterday. I left a couple of warnings but it's possible I've missed some as there weren't too many foul votes.
Don't worry, I was just reporting things perceived through a rosy haze of Shiraz. Reality's a struggle for me at the best of times.

Back
Top Bottom